j's...7

Trigger Warning Suicide Mentioned
Skip to the end for a recap if you do get triggered or affected by Suicide

Shawn POV
Kynedy is the big kid here however she still managed to fall asleep on top of me on the deck. It was kind of cold however she was out and it was 11 pm, I know she stayed up late last night. She was extending day to were there was no day.

"You should probably get her in bed.", Michelle said.

"Yeah I have to but she's comfortable and moments like these are gonna be disappearing. She's a real daddy's girl.", I looked at her starting to drool.

"Alright I'll be back she's starting to drool on me", I picked her up.

She was a tall skinny fourteen year old she was easy to carry. I felt bad thinking how much she has gone through with her mom. I alwaus wished I could of just yanked her out of the house. The cops would of been at my door swatting the whole block saying give her back.

I tucked her in her and made sure she had her bonnet I knew how much she loved taking care of her hair. She didn't care short or long and right now it was cute midlength.

"Good night babygirl sweet dreams.", I kissed her forehead.

Before going back outside with everyone else I got a glass of wine for myself. Bey was gonna be jealous she loves a nice boat ride with wine but she was pregnant. She said the non-alcoholic wine sucked and she would never drink it.

"I knew it enjoying my dream", she said looking at me from a distance.

"Only a few more weeks baby, I'll have to try and sneak it in the hospital", I said. 

"Ahhah no the government stay on you constantly, I rather not let them find you with that wine", Beyoncé said.

"Shooot at home we have many that works better no nurses to worry about", I said.

"Jay doesnt mean that he still gonna sneak a drink.", Kelly said.

Solange came over looking slightly embarrassed, I am pretty sure it is about early. It was all over face.

"Shawn I am sorry about what Julez did early. We just had a talk he got jealous of her. He is going to apologize.", she said.

"Thank you for talking to him, I had a feeling he was gonna feel a type of way when she came in. I think the important thing is him mainly talking to Kyd making peace. They gotta figure out their roles as the big kids.", I said.

"Yeah they will get over it. I still feel bad that is how she had to begin.", she said.

"I talked to her she is fine she is more determined to prove herself, we just need to keep you know praising both of them in their respective moments.", I said.

"Have kids they said", Michelle laughed.

"No kids no opinion look at Michelle shooting", Beyoncé said.

"No kids no problems losers I ain't gotta worry of no kids. I mean that changes with neices and nephews I love them. I don't gotta come home to deal with little monsters."

"She right... I am going to bed I am tired and I gotta make sure I have enough sleep to deal with my gremlin. Since he got a smart mouth." Solange got up "momma don't stay up too late before you can't keep up with us at the zip line. Michelle you too I am not waiting for you again"

She walked away doing a little dance, I can confirm she is the weirdest one of the bunch. However she was entertaining.

"I need to get sleep these babies then might call down and let me relax, JayJay you coming", Bey nudged my arm.