boat... 6

It is 12 AM.
I am packing a suitcase stuffing all my swimsuits and shorts. I had to get some fancy outfits as well. I am missing a pot of my cloth I know a lot was stolen in the moving process.

We were leaving tomorrow I am not sure what time but I needes to be packed in the morning. I knew of this trip so my suitcase was filled with the most of the essential.

This weekend I was really getting introduced to the crew the people around my dad. That is a lot of Beyoncé's family and friends I was nervous.

I just got my phone after two days of not having it, my dad got a new phone and new number. He told me my family had sent some horrible stuff, no kidding they appeared on my iPad by accident. The funny part was seeing their reaction to my dads voice memo snapping at them.

He was stepping up. My mom's family was toxic. They did everything and anything to keep me there with them. They just didn't love me. They simply wanted me as a bragging right of how close and tight nit they were. The people who saw were always amazed and praising them.

My dad might of been rich but he was nothing to them but a bank. He tried to appease them for the longest but after he stopped talking to them.

Now he was standing his ground they were so far from me where they are meant to be. I didn't like most of them they thought they were above everyone and could get away with anything.

I am one of them but I am not I carry a different last name, and I refuse I don't want to follow their path.

I finished my packing and I went straight to sleep I was tired it was 1 am.

Some boat port in California...
I was boarding the boat shaking of fear looking around all these people greating each other. I barely knew them.

I went straight to find my room, they had our names on the doors.  We were also shaeing rooms with family members. I entered my room it was nice two beds. I went for the one near the window.

Jumping on the bed I let a sigh out and I felt some peace no people in here I could disappear.

What happened? Nothing.

It is just anxiety. What if they hate me too?

The door suddenly opened a joyful Tima Knowles came in with jer suitcase until ahe saw me and looked and confused.

"Your move fast I usually run in first to get the bed I want. You beat me today fair game.", she said.

"You sure you don't want this bed? I can move", I offered. I didn't want any fights.

"No don't worry what's a bed nothing. How you feeling? Are you nervous?", She asked.

"A little bit I just don't aant anyone to hate me. I don't want to be hated by two families", I admitted.

"Why would we hate you?", she asked.

"I don't know... I have never been around you guys and you guys have been together all the time. I am feel like an intruder."

"The funny thing here is everyone was fighting who gets to share a room with you. Every single ome of us is excited to meet you and finally be able to include you in everything. We would of preferred getting to this new way of living a happier way but things happen."

"Yeah that is that no one is happy she is dead but the air has cleared for all of us. I wish she wasn't dead and didn't act only in her interest.", I said.

"Well she did the important thing and tried to protect you."

"Thats true but now can I just stay in here I am cozy on this bed."