zipping... 8

"Its not that high up from this lot there are two platforms we are going to the higher one.", My dad parked the golf car in this off the road lot.

"I am nervous I don't know about this", I admitted.

"You and I will be going together I got you at all times Kay", he assured.

"Alright we will see how it goes", I said.

"Wimp, I am scared dad I don't want to do this", Julez mimicked.

"I didn't even say that, don't get my words twisted", I walked up forward.

He still doesn't like me I could here auntie solo scolding him and that was none of my business. I had yet to provoke him I know I can, but he wouldn't like that.

We made it up to the correct platform there were actually 3 of them and we went to the highest. I was first in line sonce they could do more than one. It took me a while because we had to make sure the harness was put well.

Looking off the platform I was scared but there was so much nature. It would not be so bad to die into the nature. A tree will just bloom from me.

"Whenever you are ready", the worker said.

"Aight thanks", I said.

"Hurry up some of us wanna go", Julez was nagging.

"I'll take longer I don't care", I smiled.

I didn't feel like entertaining him or giving more power however I was ready to go I just went of the platform. At first it was scary it felt like you were falling and then looking out you realize its gorgeous. The mountains the beach they way the sun hit the flowers underneath and made them more vibrant. It was a cut off when I made it to the other side. I stood on the platform sort of alone waiting for the rest to join.

I heard some screams, I couldn't see who's face it was. However as they were getting closer I saw auntie Solo.

"Sorry I had to go back before your dad he has to take Julez down he couldn't do the first one.", she said.

"No it's cool who screamed?", I asked.

"Me that beginning part scary. Your dads gonna do the second one coming up.", I laughed.

"Yeah that first part is scaring feeling no ground I was gripping for life", I said.

Another loud screech was heard.

"Michelle", she said.

"Thats auntie chellie for sure", I saw her getting closer.

"Wooo round two baby lets go", Michelle said coming off the zipline.

"Yeah lets go", I said.

We went off to the next point Michelle went first again and I was hesitant I wanted to wait for my dad. However I had to go and I went it was nice but knowing my dad wasnt there or might not be there made me sad.

Getting off the zipline the adrenaline and seeing my dad I yelled in excitement.

"Sorry babygirl but you know this one can actually hold two people. We can go together.", he said.

"Lets do it well after Solo gets back", I said.

"Look she's coming", he said.

He turned his attention to thean in charged I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at Solange come through looking chill as if it was the 1000th time she did it. She walked off smoothly.

"I said he was gonna be here sorry about that inconvenience.", she said.

"Yeah you were right, I think we are going together on this one", I said.