Snow day

it's been like 2 degrees outside for a while now for me so i'm writing this

it gets really chaotic, like DC groupchat level chaotic so yeah

and i wrote this at like 1 am yesterday or something 

so yea i was feeling a bit silly

let's start now yippeeee

---------

Derek's pov

It's like 6 in the morning when I wake up, and it's cold as fuck. Not like 50 or 40 degrees cold, I mean like freezing December cold.

"Why does it feel so cold out?" Trevor asks me in a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes and yawning. Must've woken up right when I did.

"I have no clue, I thought it was supposed to be like 60 degrees outside. Kristal probably did something or something." I say, standing up and opening the tent.

What the fuck?! I think to myself as I see... snow?! Isn't it the summer?

"Trevor, am I dreaming?" I ask him.

"Uh, no? Why?" He asks me back.

"Come look." I say, moving so that he can see out.

He stands up and looks outside, confused as I am. "What the heck? How???"

"No fucking clue. I'm gonna go ask Kristal." I say, getting some high socks on because I don't have any boots and I'm not trying to get frostbite on my ankles.

I make it to the production tent and see Kristal watching the cameras. She has a winter coat on while doing so.

"Yo, what the fuck did you do?" I ask her.

She turns around and faces me. "What do you mean?"

"you fucking autistic bakugon, what do you think I mean?!"

"Calm down, stubble, it's just a little snow. Figured it'd spice up the challenge a bit." She says, rolling her eyes.

"A little?! There's like three inches out there! You could've at least warned us. Also Trev and I are gonna need coats to set up the challenge in this temperature. You know from elementary school I don't do well in the cold." I explain. We're siblings, sadly, and a long time ago I almost got really bad frostbite because I lost one of my gloves.

"You don't need to set up the challenge, so don't get your Strawberry shortcake panties in a bunch. Oh and also we didn't have enough coats for everyone so you guys are just gonna have to layer up." She sasses.

"WHAT?!" I shout. "Are you shitting me?!"

"uh, no. I'm sure you guys have some sweatshirts lying around somewhere."

"Whatever, fine." I scoff.

"Just cuddle with your boy toy if you're really that salty about being coatless. Maybe you guys can-"

"SHUT UP!" I shout, cutting her off. I take some of the snow off the ground and throw it at her face. Then I skedaddle.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE GAY AND GET TOPPED BY TREVOR!" She shouts at me.

"IM BISEXUAL YOU DUMBASS!" I shout behind me.

"I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK TWO FUCK RED FUCK BLUE FUCK!!" I hear her yell back.

I make it back to the tent and see Trevor huddled up in the blanket. "Did you ask her?"

"Yeah, I did. Apparently it's for some challenge or some shit. And her dumbass didn't get us coats so we're going to just have to wear jackets." I say, annoyed by the entire situation.