Hair Problems

"Ow! God damnit!" Derek cursed as he ripped his hairbrush out of his thick hair. He'd mean't to get a haircut before the show started, but his hairdresser got sick, and was fully booked afterwards. He thought it'd be fine, but damn he was wrong.

A few swipes later it got stuck AGAIN. "Fucking stupid ass brush!" He shouted, throwing it in the trash. Trevor had overheard him cursing, and was confused on what was wrong.

"You okay babe?" He asked worriedly.

"Ugh, this stupid ass brush keeps getting stuck. My hair's too thick." Derek grumbles.

Trevor giggled at his boyfriends crankyness. "Here, let me help you." He says, walking over and taking the brush out of the garbage. He himself has thick hair, and knew how to brush it effectively. "This might hurt a little..." He says.

Trevor starts carefully brushing his boyfriends hair, trying his best not to pull on it too hard. He first parted the back of Derek's hair and brushed one of the sides.

"Ow!" Derek yelped.

"Sorry! It's really matted back here. I should be able to get this out real quick, i promise." Trevor says, continuing to try and brush out the absolute rodents nest in the back of Dereks hair. After about 9 minutes i'm finally done with the back.

"Are you almost done yet? This is taking forever!" Derek complains.

"Yes, all i have to do now is the top. Do you wanna go sit down?" Trevor asks.

"Sure. My back is killing me." The two lovers come out of the bathroom and go to sit on their shared bed. Derek sits infront or Trevor as Trevor continues to brush his hair.

The front part of Dereks hair was much easier than the back. Most of the mats weren't in the front, and the ones that were were smaller. Trevor was done really quickly.

"There, feel better?" Trevor asks.

"Yeah. Thanks, babe." Derek says, kissing Trevor. "Love you."

"Love you too, honey baby cakes." Trevor says, returning the kiss. Derek cracked up at the nickname.

"Honey baby cakes?!" He says laughing hysterically. He lays back on Trevor, putting his head on Trevors chest. Trevor wrapped his arms around him. The two fell asleep like that. It was quite cute. 

----------------

i got bored and read this really good Trevek fanfic on AO3 called hairdye and it inspired me to write this!

so, yeah

ima go now

byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee