Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)

After finishing all this, Han Xiuying quietly exited the kitchen and touched the west wing, "Minghai, Minghai." She called in a low voice from outside.

  Xu Minghai was brought here in the afternoon and was beaten frequently. His whole body was sore and his head was dizzy. He suddenly heard his wife calling him. At first, he thought he was hallucinating, but as the sound drifted in the direction of his voice, he When I noticed the black shadow printed on the window, I was shocked: Why is my wife here so late and so dangerous?

  "If you hear this, don't move. I'll go in." Han Xiuying saw Xu Minghai moving in the room and knew that he heard her calling him. She didn't dare to go in without saying hello, fearing that Xu Minghai would make some noise and startle the people playing cards in the main room.

  Xu Minghai's heart was filled with turmoil. His wife really came and she blamed himself! Pulling the lock on the door, Han Xiuying entered carefully.

  "Yingzi, why are you here?" After Xu Minghai asked this question, he looked at the daughter-in-law in front of him, so sad and guilty that he could not speak, and his eyes were wet.

  When Han Xiuying came in, she didn't ask Xu Minghai why he didn't listen to her, nor did she blame him for beating him. She walked up to him and knelt down, held his shoulders and asked him: "Where are the injuries? Did they beat them hard? Are there any injuries?" Are you feeling particularly uncomfortable?"

  Xu Minghai felt sour and sweet listening to his daughter-in-law's caring words, and almost shed tears, "Yingzi, I'm fine, this is dangerous, you leave quickly, this fat guy not only wants money, he also wants other attention. You go back quickly , let others come."

  "I know, please don't move around yet. Look at the stain on your face and the beatings on your body." Xu Minghai's nose was bleeding, and there was blood on his face besides the bruises.

  Han Xiuying prevented Xu Minghai from moving and untied the rope from his body. Then she gave him the food she had brought and asked him to eat something first. Then she told him about Xu Datou's visit to his house in the evening and how Xu's brother followed Xu three times. The big head asked about the situation.

  Thinking of Xu Datou and Han Xiuying, she was a little annoyed. The source of this matter was him, and today, if he hadn't been wandering around often and never came home, Xu Minghai probably wouldn't have come directly to the town, but would have tested him first. Anyway, no matter what Said that now looking at Xu Minghai's bruised face, Han Xiuying's anger was directed at others.

  "Minghai, wait until tomorrow morning the captain and brother will ask the mayor to take you out. You can't leave tonight, otherwise I'm afraid that Wang Biao will take revenge and go back immediately. We have to go out from here openly and find the mayor. If he comes forward, depending on the past situation, he will stay at home for at least half a month and not dare to look for trouble." Han Xiuying told Xu Minghai the result.

  "Well, Yingzi, when I get out, I won't let this damn fat guy go." Xu Minghai said through gritted teeth. The words Wang Biao said when he beat him this afternoon made him want to eat him.

  "Revenge must be avenged, but we can't be impulsive, otherwise the work of asking the captain to come tomorrow will be in vain." Han Xiuying held his shoulders and looked at him and said.

  Xu Minghai swallowed the last bit of buns and said, "Yingzi, I will never be so impulsive in the future. I will only do bad things if I have no brains. I was wrong this time."

  The two of them exchanged a few words and Xu Minghai urged Han Xiuying to go back. It was too dangerous here and she could be discovered at any time. Han Xiuying helped him tie the rope loosely, and just in case, she also specifically told him, "Try not to touch the water and food in this yard. If they pour cold water on you, tell me immediately when you get back."