Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)

"Brother Biao! Brother Biao! The mayor is here, get up quickly." Zhang Zi went in and pushed Wang Biao who had just fallen asleep again on the bed.

  The dazed Wang Biao woke up as soon as he heard the word "mayor". He relied on his brother for everything now. His brother had been dissatisfied with him recently, and it had only been a few days since he had been trained once. Thinking of this, Wang Biao quickly got out of bed, pulled on his shoes, and walked out while getting dressed, "Damn it. Hurry up, my brother is here!"

  As soon as he walked to the door, he saw a group of people standing in the yard, "Brother, why are you here?" Wang Biao smiled flatteringly on his fat face.

  Mayor Wang was still waiting to finish the processing and go to work quickly. He asked him directly without nagging him: "Are you holding a person named Xu Minghai hostage? Let him go quickly. You can't hold back like this when joking with others." People are going home. You see, my family members are all anxious to find me." In front of outsiders, Mayor Wang still saved some face for his younger brother.

  When Wang Biao heard this, he quickly said: "Brother, don't blame me this time. Look at my face. I was getting my hair cut yesterday. He rushed in and beat me. He beat me until I'm still confused." You said I messed with someone, and he came up and beat me."

  "Biaozi!" Mayor Wang didn't want to fight with him and wanted to resolve it quickly.

  "It's true, brother. If you don't believe it, just ask the hunchback in the barber shop. He saw it all. I didn't think anything of it when I was beaten like this, but isn't it right for him to get me some medical expenses?" Wang Biao was still talking to himself.

  Listening to his words, everyone in the Xu family who knew what happened was furious. Xu Lao San wanted to go up and beat him on the pig's head, but Brother Xu held his arm and stopped him.

  Mayor Wang also heard what happened from the captain just now. He didn't care about the specific situation, but he must have acted as a monster first. Otherwise, how could anyone without foresight provoke him. Mayor Wang did not let him continue, "Bring the person out quickly and let him go back. If he is really wrong, you can write a bill for the medicine when you go to the hospital to get the medicine. In this way, it will be clear for him to pay for the medicine. Can you hold it back and not let it go?"

  Wang Biao reluctantly turned his head and said to Zhang Zi and another person behind him: "Go and bring this person over." When he said this, his face was full of sinisterness. Damn, this guy got the advantage this time. After saying that, he still glanced at Han Xiuying who was standing behind the three brothers of the Xu family. Didn't you say that this guy's wife is beautiful? I want to see if it's true. Seductive.

  There was no rope on Xu Minghai's body when they were brought out from the west wing. Last night, Han Xiuying only saw obvious blood stains on his face. Today, under the bright light, she saw Xu Minghai's face was bruised and red. The corners of his mouth were also smashed, and the clothes on his body were stained with dust and crooked.

  Now she doesn't feel at all that her behavior in putting the medicine last night was excessive. Such a cruel attack is what she deserves.

  When Mayor Wang saw Xu Minghai's appearance, he frowned and said, "No one is at fault in the fight. You see, he himself was seriously injured, so you two just think it's even. What's the medical expense?" It's okay, let someone follow you back home."

  Seeing Yingzi standing behind his brother and seeing the fat man's appearance, Xu Minghai wanted to kill him in his heart, but he understood that he was weak now. Under power, he had to bow his head, but this hatred would always One day he will get it back.