Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)

Li Li took Han Xiuying to the only scrap station in the town, saying that she wanted to find some scrap books and paper to bring back for fire. The ones she got last time were very useful. This time she brought someone with her, and by the way, she also found some from other places at home. use.

  The boss of the scrap station waved his hand and said, "If you want anything, go to the house over there and pick it up. In the end, just come to my place to weigh it." The boss didn't care and let them do whatever they wanted. Anyway, there are no good things. If you pick up too much, you can charge an extra two cents, the boss thought happily.

  "Only the room on the west side has books. Let's see if there are any books on cooking that you want." Li Li led Han Xiuying into the room on the west side with books.

  There were books scattered all over the floor, but they were all placed randomly. The books were still stained with dirt, water, and oil. The two of them searched for a long time, but to their dismay, they still couldn't find any book on cooking. Han Xiuying refused to give up and told Li Li not to worry about finding something useful for her, while she rummaged through it.

  The hard work paid off, and finally Han Xiuying found a recipe book at the bottom. However, the book was old, and not only was the paper yellow, but the pages were rotten and missing numbers. Han Xiuying picked up a corner of the food and knocked the dust on the wall. She looked through it and saw that there were all kinds of dishes. She happily received the bamboo basket and left.

  After finishing her work, she was looking at Li Li and found that she had found a landscape painting and a bunch of earthenware pots, teacups, vases and the like. The question that Han Xiuying had at Li Li's house last time came up again: Does she know anything about antiques?

  Antiques from the golden age of troubled times, and now the country is moving towards peace and prosperity. She may be a forward-looking person. Thinking of this, Han Xiuying couldn't help but look at the waste products around her, wanting to see if she had a "discerning eye" to find out. What, holding something valuable.

  After looking at it for a long time, she felt that the incense burner was not bad, but it was dirty and covered with dirt. It should be of high quality if she went back and gave it a good wash.

  The two of them put away their belongings and went to the boss to pay. The items were different and they were not weighed at the end. The boss looked at Li Li and asked for Sanmao. Han Xiuying only had two items and they were quite worn. Just asked for my two cents.

  Han Xiuying felt that she couldn't understand this era. Not to mention the incense burner that restored its appearance and had artistic value, the craftsmanship on the tattered cookbook should be more than this price. But I don't know what to say, the times are like this, and since I'm taking advantage anyway, it's better not to think too much.

  When she was about to walk out of the scrap yard, Han Xiuying was only thinking about taking advantage of herself and did not pay attention to her steps. She tripped and staggered. Fortunately, Li Li quickly held her up and kept her from falling to the ground.

  "Be careful, don't knock yourself. He has everything in his yard, all placed randomly, and there isn't much room for footing. We have to be careful when we walk, otherwise we will fall down and scratch our heads." Li Li Concernedly, he helped Yingzi stand up.

  "It's okay, I was just careless." Han Xiuying said, looking back to see what she had tripped over just now.

  Looking at the broken bow and arrow on the ground, Han Xiuying's mind flashed. She knew what Li Li had just taken at the blacksmith's house!