Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)

After killing the pig, Xu's father asked Xu Minghai how he wanted to divide it. Xu Minghai said: "Dad, that's all the pork anyway. It's all our own. We don't need to use a scale to weigh the family. It's about ten kilograms, which is estimated to be less than twenty kilograms." Jin, come on, whoever wants it can cut it off himself."

  My brothers are all old men, and no one has any evil intentions. Brother Xu, Brother Xu, and Brother Xu divided the smaller half of the meat, leaving the larger half of the meat. Xu Minghai first I cut seven or eight pounds and planned to take it to the village chief's house at night.

  "Minghai, your mother and I can't eat so much, just give us a few kilograms less." Xu's father said, looking at the piece of meat Xu Minghai wanted to give him. The piece of meat weighed at least thirty kilograms. Xu's father didn't want it, so he went up and cut off about ten kilograms with a knife.

  "Then send this piece of meat to Xiaoxi's family. There are also Yingzi and her parents. It would be better to send more." Xu Minghai handed the meat to his father and asked his father to find him something to hold the meat. .

  Xu's mother was very happy to see her youngest son not forgetting her daughter. Although some of the food was given to his father-in-law, now that her daughter is pregnant, most of the delicious food can still go into her daughter's belly.

  Father Xu brought a big basin and put it first. He looked at the pig offal and pig head on the other side and said, "Pack up the rest and take it with your meat."

  Xu Minghai thought about his wife's craftsmanship and said, "Dad, please pack the pig head and let mom cook it. Use it to cook and eat it at the old house today. Find something else to hold the Luohei and I'll take it home."

  It was really eye-catching to carry so much meat across the street at once, so the brothers decided to go back to get it at night. A pig's head was not too small. Xu's mother used more than half of it to mix with other vegetables and made a big pot of stew. At noon, the whole Xu family gathered at the old house to have dinner, enjoying themselves happily.

  After dinner, Xu Minghai first asked his wife to go home and rest, and then went to deliver some to Old Man Duan. Then he went home and lay down for a while before going to Dalishu Village with his wife. The meat they brought was in Xu Minghai's backpack. After carrying it all the way, his shoulders felt a little sore.

  This time the two of them didn't stay long after delivering the meat. They almost put down the meat and said a few words. They asked about the situation of the stream and then came back.

  "You and Xiaoxi got married in one day. It's been months since Xiaoxi, but why haven't you made any move yet? And Minghai, you guys have to hurry up and have children. I tell you..." Xu's mother is right now when it comes to children. He kept talking to them.

  Han Xiuying and Xu Minghai looked at each other, and Xu Minghai immediately said: "Mom, you see we are here late. If we don't go back, we have to walk at night. Let's talk about this for today. We will chat with you next time. ."

  The two said goodbye to the Han family and headed home along the same road.

  "Yingzi, I think my eldest brother is very kind to Xiaoxi. I just saw Xiaoxi and was about to pour water. When my eldest brother saw it, he quickly went over to take it and pour it for her himself. He also asked her if the water was hot and if he wanted to pour it to cool her down. "Xu Minghai felt really good when he saw such a scene.

  "Although eldest brother doesn't talk much, he is actually a very good person. Xiaoxi married him and is still pregnant with his child. If he can't be kind to Xiaoxi, who else can he be kind to?" Han Xiuying thought about Han Ling's character said.