Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)

But this time it was not Xu Minghai who asked for it, he was dragged into it. The person who proposed joining Laolin this time turned out to be Han Xiuying.

  In the afternoon, Han Xiuying felt a little moved when she listened to Xu Minghai talking about the pity that he didn't catch the wild boar. At night, both of them were going to bed. Xu Minghai was still thinking about the bicycle that unfortunately he couldn't buy, so Han Xiuying made up her mind to go to the mountains the next day. have a look.

  During dinner the next morning, Han Xiuying and Xu Minghai said they wanted to enter Laolin, which really shocked people.

  "Sha Yingzi, what did you just say? Did I hear you wrong?" Xu Minghai was so shocked that he didn't even hold his chopsticks properly, and all the dishes he picked fell off the table.

  Han Xiuying put down the bowl and chopsticks in her hand and looked at Xu Minghai seriously and said, "You heard me right just now, I did say that we will go to the old forest after dinner later."

  "Why, haven't you always said that the old forest is dangerous and you can't go there?" Xu Minghai didn't understand why his daughter-in-law, who had been opposed to him entering the old forest before, offered to go in this time and went with him.

  "Isn't it a pity that you didn't catch the wild boar? Let's go and have a look. Wild boars usually appear in groups of three or five. Maybe we can get a big harvest this time, so you won't have to worry about the money to buy a car. ." Han Xiuying explained to Xu Minghai.

  When Xu Minghai heard this, he was so excited that he put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands and grabbed his wife and said: "Yingzi, I feel sorry for the wild boar and I feel sorry for not being able to buy a bicycle, but I just want to say that, just listen to it, Qian Don't take it seriously, there was an accident in the mountains, it's dangerous, it's not worth taking the risk just to earn money to buy a car."

  "It's okay. Let's be more alert and go in and take a look. If we can find a place where they often appear, we can dig a trap. Just like you did before, it's best if you can trap them. If you can't trap them, we won't be here. Wandering around in the mountains."

  Han Xiuying was relatively assured of her and Xu Minghai's speed and strength, and she had also prepared some powerful medicine that she had used in the mountains to prevent wolves from trapping wolves in her previous life. If she was in danger, she would be able to escape no matter what.

  Besides, the injured two people are not in danger now. The captain is taking care of them in the hospital and has no time to care about the village. The wild boar in the mountains has caused panic in the village. Why don't you go in and catch some now? How long do you have to wait?

  "Okay, how about we go in and have a look, but you must not wander around, and follow me closely when you go in." The daring are exhausted, and the timid are starved to death. Xu Minghai thought about it and thought that he could give it a try, and said Maybe if they are lucky, they can really make a lot of money. They just need to keep an eye on Yingzi when they go in, and they must not let anything happen to their daughter-in-law.

  "Well, hurry up and prepare the tools you need. I'll put away the dishes and chopsticks." Han Xiuying saw that Xu Minghai agreed, so she packed up and got ready to go.

  Xu Minghai thought that he must bring a big shovel when digging a hole, but he searched around the yard and couldn't find it. He asked Han Xiuying who was still washing dishes in the kitchen: "Daughter-in-law, have you looked at the shovel in our house?" ? Has anyone come to our house to borrow it in the past two days?"