Chapter 32 Results (unedited)

Taking advantage of the darkness, a group of people led two big pigs and walked quickly for thirty kilometers. Everyone was covered in sweat and sticky.

  Yingzi was still worried about being cold, but unexpectedly she was overheated. Xu Minghai was still thinking about his wife as he hurried on the road.

  "We're almost there. Just walk two hundred meters down the main street of the town and we'll be there." Brother Xu slowly pushed the cart and told everyone.

  It was really fast. Not long after we reached the main street, Brother Xu asked everyone to push the car into an alley, saying that he was going directly to the back door of the purchasing station.

  "Bah bang bang!" Brother Xu started knocking on the door when he got to the back door. "He collects illegal goods. He is alert at night, so you can definitely hear him." Xu Minghe explained to everyone in a low voice.

  There was a rush of footsteps, and someone could be heard walking to the door. Then Xu Minghai and the others heard someone ask in a low voice, "Who is it? What are you doing at night?"

  "It's me, Old Li, and Xu Laoer, good stuff and big stuff." Brother Xu simply told the situation to the crack in the door. When Lao Li heard that it was Xu Laoer who came often and was a big deal, he immediately opened the door.

  "You take a look at the things in the car, and we'll talk about it after we pull it in."

  Lao Li quickly walked to the car. He took a quick look and urged: "It's a big deal. Hurry, take the things to the yard first and then talk about other things."

  Several people pushed the cart into the yard. Lao Li closed the door and walked over to touch a few pigs on the cart. After he had a good idea of ​​the number, he let the few people into his house.

  "Where did you pigs come from?" Old Li Tou was very surprised that he could handle such a big wild boar and both of them were still alive.

  "In the mountains, I'm lucky, I came across it. Let's not talk about this, let's give you a price." It's almost dawn now, and Brother Xu doesn't want to waste time.

  "You also know that the pork sold outside is 70.3 cents. You guys will definitely not sell it at the same price. The station usually charges around 55 cents. Xu Laoer, we are not working together. It's been a day or two, you know my rules here, forty cents!" Old Li Tou reported the price.

  When they heard that it was only 40 cents, the eldest, third and fourth sons of the Xu family were a little excited. How could it be so different?

  Xu Minghai thought about the 80 cents he bought for pork at Houdaokou last time in the city. That was because the meat seller was a young man who didn't know how to ask for a price, so it was a little higher than the supply and marketing cooperative. If he had sold it himself, he would definitely be able to sell one piece, and This is wild boar meat, maybe it can be sold for a higher price. Unexpectedly, this person who collected illegal goods only paid 40 cents. But the goal of privately selling these two pigs in the county town is too big, so they can't go, but they can't really give them four cents.

  Father Xu suppressed his sons who wanted to speak with his eyes, and looked at the second son.

  "Fifty cents!" Xu Minghe gave their price.

  "Xu Laoer, this is not the first time you have come to see me. You should know that the prices of the goods I receive are like this." Lao Litou did not expect that they would add ten cents to the price.

  "Old Li Tou, to be honest, you saw the pigs in the yard just now. They weigh at least six hundred kilograms in total. Even if you put in fifty cents, you can still make a lot of money. Brothers, it took a lot of effort to catch this guy. Look, there are so many people, please add more." He was evil-hearted, but Xu Minghe would not let him take advantage of him.