Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)

Let's not talk about the skills that Han Xiuying has practiced so far. Just talking about these foods are all good things. Seeing that his father and brothers were very satisfied with their meal, Xu Minghai couldn't help but smile.

  After dinner, Father Xu watched his capable sons go back leisurely. Originally, Brother Xu, Brother Xu and Xu Minghai could just go together, but the third child, Xu Minghu, also wanted to take a look with great interest. Although it takes a long time to walk to the county, there are few in the village who often go to the county, and few go to the town. If you go once and talk for a long time, you will be envied.

  The four brothers drove the donkey on the road happily talking and laughing. Xu Minghai didn't stop talking along the way. This time he went with hope and this time he went to exchange money.

  Xu Minghai led the way to the purchasing station and asked his brothers to wait a moment. He went in to find Brother Li, the purchaser. Brother Li happened to be at work today. When Xu Minghai entered, he saw someone and pulled him out directly. "Hello, Brother Li, come on." This time, thanks to Brother Li, I helped ask if our purchasing station collects yams. This time our brothers went up the mountain to search for many days and got some."

  Xu Minghai asked Brother Li to look in the direction of the donkey cart . , "Ah, did you pull a lot?" Brother Li looked at the car of yams in amazement. "It seems like a lot, but I can't get much out of it. By the way, the last time I went to the hospital, an old doctor told me that these yams are nutritious and nourishing. Today I'm here to sell yams, but I also want to give some to Brother Li to try.

  Brother Li's eyes lit up, "What are you giving me? It's not easy for you to get something." He said .

  Xu Minghai looked at Brother Li like this and continued: "It's hard to find this stuff in the mountains, but there are still some for Brother Li to try. It's just that there was some trouble in the village a few days ago because of this, so I originally wanted to advance a few days. I came to see Brother Li tomorrow, but I thought I missed the time, so I brought it here together today. Please don't be offended, Brother Li." 

  "How can I not, I really want to bring you this thing, I still want to thank you. I've heard people say this is good for a long time."... The two got along with each other, and finally Brother Li asked them to pull the car to the backyard, put away his share, and went to say hello to the supervisor, who checked it out. I asked Brother Li to take them to weigh them. When the last pound came to a close, it was just short of 90 pounds and was recorded as 90 pounds.

  Looking at Brother Li's attitude when he took the things today, Xu Minghai remembered the stories about how to behave and do things that Han Xiuying had talked to him about before going to bed. It turned out that people are really so realistic, and this is how to be human.

  Looking at the backs of those happily carrying the ten kilograms of yams, he thought that if he hadn't said a good word to Brother Li that day and given the five cents to buy throat lozenges, he might not be able to sell the yams today; Maybe he wouldn't be so easy to talk to when weighing ten pounds of yams in advance.

  What Xu Minghai learned during the whole process of selling yam was not only to find ways to exchange money with the things he already had, but also to learn a real lesson in human nature.

  This time the yams were sold for a total of 20 yuan and 80 cents. When receiving the money, Xu Minghai's hands were shaking. This was the first time in his life that he had made money, and he had earned so much!

  "Minghai, how much is it?" Brother Xu and Brother Xu didn't stay inside when they were settling the money. Instead, they took the initiative to pack up the donkey cart and take it out, looking for the yam Xu was still looking at outside for the old doctor and Director He. Third brother Xu Minghu.