Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

In this whole incident, apart from the fact that Xu Minghai was stopped by Xu Datou from gambling a few cards, in the end he acted impulsively. Generally speaking, he did not do anything heinous. Several men also lectured him. Just a few words, let him live a good life in the future, and there will be nothing more to do. I believe this incident itself is a big lesson for Xu Minghai. He was often beaten by others, and Han Ling was also beaten just now when he came back. .

  The Xu family father and son looked at Xu Minghai's wilting appearance and did not stay any longer. Han Xiuying prepared a meal for them to eat here, but no one was in the mood, and looking at Xu Minghai's current state, they felt that they should not disturb him. Okay, let him think about it, so the Xu family and his son planned to go back.

  "We won't eat. Yingzi, please stop being busy. I'll ask Minghai to eat some and let him have a good sleep." After explaining to his youngest daughter-in-law, Father Xu led his sons away.

  "Brother, why don't you eat something." Seeing Han Ling still sitting there with a bad expression, Han Xiuying asked him if he wanted to eat.

  "No, Yingzi, it's time for me to leave. Your sister-in-law is still at the old house." Han Ling stood up and walked out.

  Han Xiuying thought that he had not left when Father Xu left just now. She must have something to say, so she followed him out. Sure enough, when she was about to reach the entrance of the courtyard, Han Ling stopped.

  "Yingzi, is he good to you?" Han Ling felt sad when he asked this question. If Xu Minghai was really good, would he still do these unreliable things? He didn't dare to ask, for fear of hearing an answer that he couldn't accept, but he couldn't help but not ask. This was his sister. She had been obedient and followed his sister since she was a child, but for him... Today's Han Ling Extremely remorseful.

  Han Xiuying looked at Han Ling's careful questioning and said to him seriously: "Brother, he is usually very good to me, don't worry." Han Ling really cared about his sister, but he didn't know that the girl had already It has been gone for a long time, probably forever. Since she is Han Xiuying now, Han Ling is her biological brother, and the Han family is her family.

  "Yingzi, if Xu Minghai dares to do anything that is sorry for you or continues to do things that are not worth mentioning, go home and let me support you." Han Ling said these words painstakingly, "Don't be afraid. Whatever happens in the future, don't keep it in your heart alone, go back and find your brother."

  Han Ling, a grown man, had tears in his eyes as he said this, "If he treats you badly, go back. If you can't survive, go back to my brother. He won't say anything about you, nor will anyone say anything about you. Do you understand?" ?"

  Hearing these sincere words, Han Xiuzhen's eyes turned red, she wrinkled her nose and said, "Don't worry, brother, if he really treats me badly, I will go back to you, but now he treats me well, what good is there at home?" Food and clothing should be kept close to me first. He was tricked this time. After learning a lesson, he will not do it next time. If one day he really does something wrong again, I will definitely go back and find you. Come teach him a lesson."

  Seeing his sister speaking for Xu Minghai so obviously, Han Ling felt sour in his heart. He hoped that Xu Minghai could speak so well because of Yingzi, otherwise, he would definitely not let him off lightly.

  After Han Ling left, Han Xiuying went in and invited Xu Minghai to eat. At the dinner table, Xu Minghai lowered his head and picked up the rice without saying a word. Han Xiuying felt a little uncomfortable seeing him like this. The two of them had a peaceful meal. Han Xiuying saw that Xu Minghai was still sitting there. Han Xiuying asked him to go to the bedroom to rest while she went out to clean up the rest.