Chap-23

Hazel's POV

--

"I don't want you to ever go over to her house alone. You have to promise me Hazel, Promise me. She might trick you into going to her house, but I know it's probably a trick and she could hurt you" Ian said. He was telling be everything I needed to do while he was gone hunting.

"I promise Ian, Now stop harassing me" I said crossing my arms across my chest. We were walking over to the small cottage where Lucas and Jade were staying. It's been a week since I saw them. I was still mad at Lucas for going over to her side, but it didn't matter. I was going to bring her down even If am terrible scared of her.

When we arrived at her place Ian lightly knocked on the door. There was a small rustle from inside the house. Then the door swung open. Jade was wearing a blue dress. Only it wasn't quite on her. I finally go to see her and she is busy. This whole week went by slowly from the time Katerina and Arthur came home....

Week ago, Monday...

"We are baaack!" I heard Katerina say as she opened the door to our home. I smiled at her.

"I have a surprise for you" I said in the same cheerful voice. Katerina beemed as I took her hand and showed her to the ballroom. Of course this surprise was not going to be Jade...yet. Jade was going to have to come when everyone came back from hunting..and a little longer after everyone is back. Right now I was going to show Katerina all the hard work we did in the ballroom. We cleaned up the wood and put tile instead so it looked a lot nicer.

"I hope you don't get upset. I hope you like it" I said as we walked through the large doors leading to the ballroom. As I opened the door Liz lightly turned on the lights. I looked at Ina to see her reaction. She was clutching her hand to her chest and it seemed as if she had tears in her eyes.

"It's like a memory. This room it’s beautiful. I miss this room. You guys really cleaned it for me?" Katerina asked. Her voice was shaky and she looked like she might just burst with happiness, but after a second I could see Katerina was very contained.

"It's a thank you for taking care of me and making me feel at home." I said smiling at her and then she grabbed me in a hug and spun me around and I almost threw up.

Sunday night....

"This place is amazing I still can't believe you and Liz did all this" Fallon said as we danced in the ballroom next to everyone else. Fallon and I have been seeing each other every day even if there wasn’t an event he made sure to meet me at the balcony to wish me goodnight. He made my heart speed up and slow down at the same time.

"I know it’s amazing" I said. We did a spin to the classic music that filled the room. Ian stayed close by dancing with a girl. And Liz was dancing with an invisible person next to me and Fallon listening into our conversation I’m sure of it. She would get mad at me if I didn’t mention all the hard work she put into this place.

"Why are your body guards here?" Fallon asked me.

"Because they don't trust the family that got them all killed." I said casually, he laughed. I looked at him with a serious face and he sighed and mouthed ‘I can’t’. I wished he would just tell everybody he isn’t guilty for the eternity that the Trinian’s are living in, but he refuses. He dragged me father away from my body guards and then held me closer.

"You look amazing tonight" Fallon said to me. I smiled at him and then rested my head on his chest.

“Thanks” I whispered. He held my hand tighter and spun me around again and I smiled in joy.

Tuesday morning....

"I really wish you would stop tugging on me" I told Liz as we were running out in the woods. She kept laughing as she tried to run with my pace.