Chap-5

I was nestled into his chest as we swayed back and fourth. I felt the muscle under his white button up and I had my arms under his suite jacket, feeling the muscles in his back. I kept saying "mmm" and he chuckled . One of his hands held my lower back and the other on my neck, making me tingle all over. 

"How do you like it here?" He whispered in my ear.

"It's interesting" I whispered honestly starting to feel more light headed.

"hmm" He said back. He tugged on my curls a bit as we kept dancing and I was losing my consciousness even more. He started to spin me around and then finally I felt my back hit the cold glass of the door to my balcony. The glass was cold since it was still raining since the last I remember. His hands ran up and down my body and then he found the handle of the door and opened it. 

We danced out onto the balcony and you could hear thunder from a distance and the rain was starting to pour lighter and lighter as we danced. My head felt weird and I felt crazy. I couldn't control my mind anymore and the only thing I wanted to do was dance and love this man in front of me.

"Hazel"

"Hm?"

"Will you be my love?" He asked. I pulled myself up closer to his ear and whispered back to him "I don't know you" I dropped back to my normal height. His eyes squinted at me and I felt his breath on my face. "You can trust me. I trust you" 

"Okay" I whispered back.

"Will you be my love then?"

"Yes" I whispered back. 

I know my body was cold but I wasn't thinking much about it. In fact, all I could think about was Lucas. Lucas. what a great name....

"Hazel"

"Mhm"

"Hazel"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my Jade?" He asked.

"Why Jade?" I asked.

"Jade is someone I used to love dearly, but she died. Can you be my Jade? You would be a perfect fit even though she was a couple years older you look just like her; your dark hair and green eyes, fragile wrists." He lifted my arm up and kissed my wrist. My heart started to pound against my chest hard and my body was telling me to "get away from him!", but my mind wanted me to get closer to him. 

"No" I said trying to pull away from him but he gripped my forearms and pulled me back to him I almost collapsed but I gripped on to his suit for support.

"C'mon, we can run away together and live a happy life together"

"No" I said. I was starting to grip my self-conscious back. I had to fight through this weird sensation. I must have been drugged. 

"Just say yes" He growled. I wanted to say yes, but I know I didn't. 

"Let me go, you're hurting me" I said trying to pull away again. I felt tired and my head was just bobbing up and down.

"Just say yes" He said again as he leaned my body over the balcony letting the rain hit my face. I wanted to scream, but I was too week to do anything.

"Please" I whispered "Stop" I heard his laugh in my face right before I felt piercings into my neck that made my eyes want to pop out of my head. The pain was unbearable and I was trying so hard to try to focus. The rain was pelting my face making it hard to open my eyes. I put my hands on his biceps and tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge. This didn't help the light headed feeling. I needed to get away, but my body wouldn't let me. 

"NO!" I heard a shout from inside my room. Lucas froze with me under him and I froze with him. What was going on?

"Lucas!" I heard someone say. Then I heard wind and then the pressure on me was lifted and I was being carried back into my room with someone who had big strong arms. I started to hyperventilate and my heart beat was speeding up. I screamed when my mind was back and I could feel the pain more so. The blood still leaked from my neck and I screamed again feeling numb all over.

"What did I do?" Lucas asked, oblivious.

"Get OUT Lucas before I hurt you" Katerina said.

"What do we do?" I heard someone say. Was it Ian?

"I will drain the venom from her body. You just get the bath tub ready. I'm going to strip her and relax her muscles." I heard Katerina tell Ian. My head was starting to spin as he laid me on the bed.

"Yes, Mam" I heard Ian say and then I heard footsteps walking away and another door open and the bathwater start.

"She won't even remember by tomorrow morning" I heard Lucas who still hadn't left. Then I almost screamed again as I felt the sharp pierces again on my neck this time it wasn't as painful as the first but it still hurt as I felt the blood leaving my body. Then I heard a gasp as the pressure on my neck was gone.

"I'll get some bandages if you need some Mrs. Ina" I heard a small voice that sounded girly and childish say. I wanted to lift my head and see who it was but it hurt too much to move. I felt week again

"Yes, Thank you Liz" I heard Katerina say. I heard light footsteps out of the room. When the door shut I felt the fabric on my body be pulled off gently and silently.

"Will she live?" Arthur's worried voice came into the room. How many people were here?

"Of course she will Live and still stay human" Katerina said.

"Why keep her human?" Lucas asked. "Why not make her like us?"

"Hand me that robe Arthur dear." I heard Katerina's voice as the last of my clothing was being pried off my body. "Because I plan to change her when she is older and finally knows our secret. I want her to decide her future unlike us and have it taken"

"You're just making her vulnerable. Soon enough someone will eat her like a big juicy steak and it won't matter how long you waited for her" Lucas argued.

"I won't let that happen"

"Right, like you didn't let this happen" I heard a door open and slam. Did Lucas leave?

I felt a nice silk robe being pulled around my shoulders and wrapped around my naked body.

"I'm going to wash her now and fix her up with bandages I would like it if you guys left" Katerina said.

"Goodnight Auntie" The little girl said. I didn't even notice her enter the room again.

"I'm terribly sorry for my brother's rude behavior" I heard Ian next.

"Ian, you don't need to apologize for what he does all the time." Katerina said kindly.

"I just wish your brother was more like you" I heard Arthur "Well all's night is well" The door opened with a creaky sound and then two sets of footsteps left the room leaving me and Katerina alone.

"I'm so sorry" I heard Katerina sobs as she lifted me up into her bony arms and floated me to the bathroom and into a hot water filled foot-tub. There was a stinging as I felt water wash across my neck.

"I hurt all over" I whispered.

"I know my Hazel, I know" Katerina whispered back. She then washed my body and I was half asleep when she finally set me in my bed and tucked me in the blankets. I was scared, but I didn't care.

"Shall you not remember this night?" Katerina asked.

"Huh?" I slurred.

"Good" She kissed my forehead and then the sound of the door closing once more let me fall into a deep sleep.

-------

Ok! keep reading to find out what happens next! :D