Chap-11

"Hazel! I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time! Do they know?" She asked me.

"No. I was thinking it could be a surprise to everyone.... soon?" I asked.

"We would have to start work fast when we do it. Plus get them out of the house" Liz said smiling. I jumped.

"Wait. Do Vampires have super hearing?" I asked. Liz stared at me for a minute then busted up laughing.

"No! Super hearing. Your nuts. We do have faster reflexes though. It's good if an attacker were to do anything stupid." Liz said trying to hold in her laughter.

"Stop laughing at me Liz" i said playfully pushing her shoulder back. She giggled.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure when we do it everyone will be out of the house." Liz said. I squealed and then I went to my closet and went through all of Jades dresses for tonight. One caught my eye though. It wasn't as fluffy as the rest It was a glittering a black and silver it small had black collar, black frocks and aprons flaunting with ribbons and lace. It was truly amazing. I quickly took it off the rack and set it on the bed.

"I'll wear that one tonight." I whispered.

"That one used to be jades favorites" Liz said to me.

"It's very pretty, but not as pretty as the black one i wore the other night." I said looking at it more.

"OK hurry and dress I'm going down to help Buddy cook" Liz said. "Oh and I'll be back up soon to put your hair up. It's going to be in a nice bun with curls rippling over it. One of my favorites"

She skipped out of the room and I hurried to dress. I cleaned up some of my dirty laundry and put it in the small peach hamper and then I brushed out my hair. I needed help tying up the back of my gown so i just waited for Liz to come back. After fifteen minutes she did come back. "Back!" she sang coming in.

“Dress?” I asked.

“Sure thing” She said tying up the back laces.” She pulled out the curling iron and turned it on as she brushed my hair a little. She soon did my makeup and when the curling iron was ready she started on the ends of my hair. She pulled my hair through a ponytail till it was bun like then she wrapped the rest around the knot and then let the ends of my hair, the curled part, ripple over the bun. She let the two small pieces of hair in front of my face out of the bun and curled them and let them just hang in my face.

"You look amazing" Liz said then she stood me up and tied my silver ribbons in the front making a nice cute bow. She moved her hands so fast they were a blur as she tied up some other ribbons.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Oh, Right. I'll be back in a second." She said then zoomed out of the room. I looked in the mirror. The dress fit snug around my body and the small ribbons on my arm and dress looked nice. Then my phone rang and I went to go get it.

"Hello?" I asked cheerful.

"Hazel, It's nice to hear from you, It's Dona"