Chap-12

chapter 12 

"Oh hi" I said Biting my lip.

"What are you up to?" She asked me.

"Well we are about to go horseback riding." I lied.

"Really? That sounds fun" Dona seemed happy for me.

"Yep" I said.

"I noticed that your new guardians put you in homeschooling. They told me that you didn't need school and they would teach you anything you need to know, but are you ok with that?" Dona asked me.

"Well, they have taught me a lot so I'm perfectly fine" They were teaching me stuff...History.

"OK well I was checking on you I'll talk to you later" she said.

"OK" I said nodding to myself.

"Bye Hazel." She said. She seemed very odd.

"Bye" I hung up really quick as soon as Liz came into the room. She was wearing a dark red dress with little ruffles all the way down. She had on small black flats and her dark ringlet hair wavered down her back tied loose with a red ribbon. She wore a silk band on her wrist. She looked so much older and very pretty even with her pitch black eyes. You could see the emotion in her eyes. They made her look adorable.

"Wow" I whispered. She smiled at me then she glanced down at my cell phone.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Oh My cell phone, Dona called to ask if I was ok."

"Like a telegram?"

"Do you live in a cave? You not go to the cities and try to fit in with everyone?" I asked.

"No, not many Trinian's try to socialize with the new world."

I heard a small knock on my bedroom door and I skipped over to go answer it. When the door was open I felt cold arms wrap around my body and soft kisses going down my neck. My hands were curled up in balls next to my sides as my head and back was bent under him and he kissed my jaw and all the way up to my lips. It all happened so quickly but when I was able to think again I pushed him off me.

"Lucas!" I said. "Get off me" He then saw Liz and smiled. He wore his old fashion black Tux that looked amazing on him.

"Sorry you had to see that. We love each other so much" Lucas smiled. Does he know I know..? Idiot.

"Lucas, you freak" I said pushing him farther away. Liz didn't move she just watched us.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"You're too old for me. I said wiping my face with the back of my hand.

"You're..17 and I'm 221 years old" He shrugged.

"Yeah, no big difference there" I said sarcastically. He hesitated about my answer, but shrugged it off.

"Okay, well it's time to go down my lovely"

"Okay, let's get one thing straight; I am not in love with you and just because you can do a little tricks with your mind don't make it okay for you to hug and kiss all over me like a dog. And if you ever draw blood from me again I will slap the crap out of you and I don't care if it will hurt me more than you." I said. With a straight face. Lucas's eyes were wide and he was in complete shock.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean?" He turned to Liz in wonder.

"She knows" Liz said.

"What? Where have I been? You didn't do it while I was here? No fair. How long?" He spoke quickly, clearly disappointed.

"For about a couple hours" Liz said rolling her eyes she crossed her arms across her chest and walked out of the room. She was my new best friend. Lucas looked at me and gave me a quick smile.

"Cute isn't she?" He said. He sighed, and patted my head and then he slowly walked out of my room. As soon as he was gone Liz zoomed in the room and we both busted up laughing.

"What an idiot" Liz said laughing. I giggled with her and then we finally got ourselves together and went downstairs.

"His face!" I shouted as we laughed downstairs remembering his awkward moment.

"He...just walked out" she laughed. Then we started to muffle our giggles as we saw that Katerina and Arthur were in the parlor and she was fixing his bow tie. She kissed his cheek softly then sighed and turned to us.

"Well you girls look Modest!" Katerina said walking over to us she hugged Liz's shoulders then hugged me lightly.

"Thanks" I whispered. She smiled at me and hugged me again. Everything was different, but having Liz near me helped.

"I love you Hazel." Ina smiled then she gentle squeezed my shoulders. She walked out of the room with Arthur by her side with one more glance toward us. The doorbell rang and I went to go get it. Liz followed behind me as I opened the door.

There they stood. Fallon and his parents. Liz grabbed my hand and the women flashed from our connected hands and then back to my face. She grinned and raised a brow.

"Hello Hazel, Nice to see you again." The man said.

"Hi" I said quietly. I bowed my head as I led them inside. They followed in as the blond took off her black gloves and set them in her bag. She also took of her massive fur coat and set it on a rack. She was wearing a dark blue gown. It was silk all the way down. It was amazing. Her Strait blond hair was now up in a bun. I think I was going to call her Cinderella.

Her son stood behind her now. He wasn't hiding his face this time. He was staring right at me. It made me feel so uncomfortable but I got a good look at his face. He had a thin nose and he had dark eyes. His hair almost covered his eyes. I looked down from staring back at him and then as my cheeks became red I walked back into the parlor with Cinderella and the King. Liz trotted by me I can feel her nervousness through our connected hands.

"This way, Isabelle" I heard Katerina say to Cinderella. Isabelle was her real name? I shrugged as the blond smiled and went over to hug Ina. They slowly walked out of the room and Fallon walked over to the mirror. He sighed then walked after his mother. I noticed he was wearing a small black thin cotton jacket with black pants. He looked so nice. The father smiled at me but stayed near the door way.

Liz tugged on my hand. I looked at her and she was pleading with her eyes to follow her.

"Lucas wants to see you" She giggled