New signing

After lifting yet another trophy with my team after a 3-1 win over Japan in the she believes final, it was finally time to return to weight training in London.

When I got into the large training room I set my water bottle and phone on the side of the pull up bar.

I was dressed in my Arsenal training shirt with the matching shorts underneath.

I took a deep breath before jumping up slightly, gripping onto the bar with both hands.

My feet absentmindedly pulled together to intertwine and I began pulling myself, neck over the bar.

I continued for a few minutes and huffed everytime I went up and over the bar, arms beginning to ache.

"Hellooo! If I recall correctly, I haven't gotten a my funds of the deal. There's a sick outfit in my trolley waiting to be purchased."

I ignored the blonde defender and kept pulling myself up and from the corner of my eye I could see the scowl on her face as she crossed her arms.

I sighed as i dropped myself to the ground, "Are you gonna stand there until i give it to you?"

She raised her eyebrows in a questioning look, the expression giving me my answer.

With a roll of my eyes i reached for my phone and
transferred the defender her money. When her phone pinged she smiled.

"Thank you." She sang out before kissing my cheek which i wiped in disgust at the slobber.

"Aye, Ryder. You want to do heavy weights?" The voice of katie spoke out to me as i watched her walk into the training room with a speaker under her arms.

Since majority of the girls do smaller weights katie is really the only one who does larger numbers. Ever since i joined, she's been pestering me to do heavy weight sessions with her.

I don't mind because i have someone who likes to go hard in the gym with me.

I was using the lat pull down machines, sweat dripping down my face as the heavy weights slammed up and down against each other.

"Hey, We've got team bonding later at viv and lisa's place. You coming?" katie asked me as she used the bench press.

I gritted my teeth together as the weights became more and more unbearable, "I don't know. I'd honestly just rather go home."

"Oh, don't be such a tit." My eyebrows scrunched in confusion at the irish woman's word choice, "Come on. It's the weekend. Have a couple drink, Get wasted, Destroy another one of viv's xbox remotes while playing fifa."

"That's exactly why she doesn't let us play anymore." I rolled my eyes before continuing my session.

"And that's exactly why i bought her new ones. Come on! You're the funnest to be around."

"I barely talk!" I countered, "How could i possibly be the funnest to be around."

"Well, you're the only one who's down to do shit with me. Especially when you're drunk. Remember when i dared you to stand on top of the ball and you broke viv's vase?"

"So it was you! Dick head." Viv yelled from the other side of the room. "You don't know the scolding lisa gave me because of you."

"Damn it, Katie. Fine, i'll go if there's fun activities. Let me know who's going and what food we're ordering. It's my turn this week."

Katie's face visibly brightened and she placed the weights back onto the rack, wiping her sweaty hands in her shorts.

"Everyone order the most expensive thing you want! it's on y/n."