Invites

On this week's schedule Thursday and saturday were the only days we had off, Monday-today-we had a a light training session, Tuesday is heavy training, Wednesday is weights, Friday a game against Man u and Sunday against Bristol city.

It was a very busy week so all i've been looking forward towards to is getting on with my day and heading straight to my apartment.

I've just been wanting to go home and call my family back home in the states.

I was stood at the 35 yard mark doing free kicks, attempting to go for the top bins. My accuracy was nowhere near and it went wide.

With a sigh, my shoulders slumped down in defeat.

Jordan walked up to me with a comforting yet teasing smile with her hands behind her back.

"You know, kicking it as hard as you can isn't gonna get you anywhere, Right?"

I groaned with a roll of my eyes before i went for the balls that went over the net. "Then how else am i supposed to get it to the top all the way from there? You're nearly by the bench!"

Jordan rolled her eyes and waved a hand for me to toss her a ball. I complied and watch as she effortlessly trapped the ball beneath her foot.

"Right. Tell me. I go down right here. We get a foul and a free kick. this is your left side. You're a left footer. This is your strongest side, because your weak foot probably won't get you anything."

I sighed heavily and placed my weight more on one foot.

"Jord, I'm 20. I've been doing long shots my whole life."

"Ah-Ah! You're 19."

The short woman looked around the field before whistling a few of the girls down. In came Jill, Viv, Jen, Leah, Katie, and Dan.

"Jill, Viv, Jen, Lee. Form a wall for me please."
Jordan politely instructed the women.

Leah gave her an incredulous look and raised her eyes brows at the smaller woman. "I'm sorry, what? Volunteering to get hit by a ball before heading home? Are you mad?"

The green eyed woman glared at the taller one and the tall blonde began forming herself in a line. The other women following suit.

As Jordan called over Manu, I smirked at Dan who stood with her hands under her shirt, talking with Beth on the side.

"Hey, Wait. Viv, i think you should switch with Dan. Maybe i can slip the ball between her head."

Katie let out a loud laugh and Dan made a face before placing the ball in front of her and swinging right at me.

I couldn't lie, The small dutch woman was quick. She got me right in the leg and her force caused a burning sensation.

I winced at the stinging and watched as Jordan and Katie lined up a few balls for me.

"Okay. What are you gonna do here?"

"Um, Chip it for someone to get a header on it? Preferably not Dan." Jordan made a buzzer sound and Katie made an x with her arms. "Knuckle ball it in?"

The pair looked at each other before frowning, not knowing whether to give the point or not.

"Maybe. No. Run up on your toes, Slam it with the inside of your boot and glide it underneath and upwards, then slightly tilt it to the left."

I nodded and stepped backwards ready to take my run but she stopped me, "Why wouldn't you go right?"

"Cause the keeper's expecting it. And it's a pretty simple catch if it's not powerful."