Chapter 1

STEFAN'S POV

I've been traveling around the United States killing people. My humanity is off and I'm a rippah. I've killed more than 100 people.

I've been getting bored of traveling around the United Stares so I think I'm gonna go back to my hometown. Mystic Falls is my hometown. I was born there. That's where Damon and I were turned into vampires by Katherine in 1864.

I don't know where Damon is right now. He is the good brother and actually has his humanity on. I got in my Porsche and started driving. I'm going back to Mystic Falls.

I've been driving for a little while so I'm gonna stop at a bar and get a snack. I pulled into a bar parking lot and got out of my car. I walked into the bar and there were a lot of people.

I walked over to a pretty girl. "Hello beautiful." I said with a smirk. "Hello." She said and gave me a smile. "Would you like to come with me?" I asked. "Sure but how do I know you aren't a murderer?" She asked playfully.

I smiled at her. "You'll just have to find out." I said with a charming smile. I started walking and she followed me. We walked out of the bar and she followed me into a dark alley way.

"What are we doing here?" She asked. I pushed her against the brick wall. "You decided to follow me." I said and started kissing her neck. She moaned as I kissed her neck.

I started biting her neck. "Why are you biting my neck?" She asked. "I'm hungry." I said and smirked at her. I bit into her neck with my fangs. She yelled in pain but no one heard her.

I kept drinking her blood until she fell on the wet pavement of the alley. I wiped the blood off of my mouth and walked back into the bar. I ordered some bourbon and then went back to my car.

I started driving again. After a couple hours I made it to Mystic Falls. I pulled into the driveway of the boarding house. I got out of my car and realized there was a house across the street of the boarding house.

It was big but it wasn't as big as the boarding house. I don't remember that house but I haven't been back in Mystic Falls for 40 years. I wonder who moved in.

Maybe I'll kill them. I don't think Damon is here because I don't see his car. I started walking towards the door. I opened it and walked inside. It looked the same as it did 40 years ago.

I walked over to the bourbon table and poured myself a glass. I took a sip of my bourbon. Later I'm probably gonna go to the bar and pick up some ladies. I'm getting pretty hungry.

I want to go meet my neighbor right now. Maybe I'll eat them instead. I drank the last of my bourbon and then walked out the front door of the boarding house.