After Work

Angel Dust is coming back from a very long day at work, his eye swelling purple with a bruise, a bunch more covering his arms and legs, and one big one that looked like a hand on his neck with poor coverage of makeup. As the red moonlight shines through the hazbin hotel its early in the morning, (let's say about two in the morning) Husk is at the bar sleeping with a bottle of booze in his hand, it's almost like he waited for the spider to show up (sorry this is starting of harsh) Angel walks up to one of the bar stools and sits down waking up Husk, his ears perk up as he wakes up and he jults sitting up then calms down as he sees Angel Dust in front of him. "Long night, huh?" Angel nods, agreeing as Husk pours him a drink. Normally, the spider would make some flirty remark, but he just felt miserable after the long, exhausting work day. Husk seemed surprised because he didn't get a flirty response not even a response at all, not caring much handed over Angel his usual, a fruity cocktail with sugar and salt on the rim of the cup. As the spider accepted the drink, he looked at it for a moment "t thanks" he muttered out as if it was hard for him to breathe. At this point, Husk looked pretty concerned even thou he hated the spiders 'normal self' for some reason, this wasn't any better. The cat tried not to ask, but he couldn't help but know that something felt off. "U good?" Husk questioned him as Angel Dust sighed with a nod saying yes but Husk wasn't buying it, Husk whipped up one more cocktail for him also finishing his bottle of booze in the prosses that was on the table. Suddenly the cat said something out of complete shock to Angel "Hey look if u need someone to talk to I guess im here, just don't annoy me with those stupid flirting antics" He looked back at Angel to see that he was dead asleep with two of his arms crossed under his head and the other two besides his own waist "well fuck" Husk mumbled to himself knowing that no one else would be awake at this time, and the fact he had no clue where Angels room was "well this is gonna suck" the cat sighed as he picked up Angel who was very light, not a surprise to him thou and brought him to his own room. There were poker cards darted on the celling, a dart bord on his door, a huge collection of books, and old timey stuff that where spread out all over his doom. Husk laid Angel Dust on his bed cause he normally sleeps on the couch anyway, grabbed a blinket that he normally uses and layed on the couch, and fell asleep.
|The Next Day|
As Angel woke up he released that he wasn't at the bar anymore but in some persons room, in shock and confusion he sat up quick looked around just to notice Husk was sleeping and looked a lot more calmed down then normal, calmer now knowing where he was the spider got up his head started hurting a bit cause of the alcohol and dust he consumed earlier. Suddenly the spider realized that Husk gave him his own bed "Damn that's sweet" Angel Dust thought as he knelt infront of Husks face "so he does care about me a bit" the spider thought as he began to pet the cat behind the ear not thinking about his reaction. Suddenly, a soft vibration like sound came from Husk. Confused at first Angel released Husk was purring, with that in mind Angel blushed a little but seeing how relaxed Husk made him realize that he should stop before Husk wakes up cause the cat wouldn't like him petting his ears, so Angel removed his hand and proceeded to get up but was grabbed by Husk who was holding his wrist then the cat moved the spiders hand back to where it was and then put his own hand back as well. Shocked but accepting Angel got back down and petted Husk as he purred in enjoyment and satisfaction. Later Husk opened his eyes to see that angel was petting him "WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING" Husk snapped and removed the spiders hand still holding on to it "What do u mean u literally allowed me to" Angel Dust confused by why Husk was confused "oh, um sorry" Husk blushed a little as he realized the he was still holding on to the spiders hand so he quickly let go of it and got up "I must have let u when I was sleeping" the cat seeming alot calmer now and less irritated sat up "all good whiskers" Angel says in a flirty tone as the cat rolled his eyes in annoyance but also with a bit of relief that the spider was back to his 'normal self.' "wait what why am I relieved that he's back to his normal self he constantly flirts with me and it's annoying" the cat thought to himself replying with "fuck off" as he looks away blushing a little "annoying but cute" Husk supersized by his own thoughts gets up and walks to the bathroom to cool off maybe he was a little to sober but for once in his like he sorta liked it "I'm showering so don't come in and go back to your own room it's like 6am or something" Husk says before entering the bathroom and closing the door. "Yha right" the spider scoffs not believing that he slept that long so he checks the clock only to prove that the cat was right it was 6:47am that instantly changed to 6:48am "well I guess I'll see u later Husky" Angel walks out blushing a bit "what is going on with me" he thinks as he walks to his room and opens his door "Fat Nugs, Daddies home" the spiders smiles with joy as he walks over to fat nuggets and picks up his pig demon witch squeaked in excitement that his owner was home. Later that morning Husk was lying down on his bed with his face blushing red with and hands on his face covering the blush "why am I suddenly feeling this way" Husk thought as his mind flooded with the thought of Angel petting him. He lied there for a few minutes before getting up and going over to the bathroom to put water on his face to cool down but it didn't seem to work "Fuck u Angel Dust" the cat murmured before getting ready to start the day.