Chapter 20: Home Part 2 Of 2 Harbinger's Lies About Cyn's Truth

Cyn was still kissing (Y/N), she was backing him to Tessa's bed behind him. (Y/N) brain had shut off. Cyn eventually pushed him onto the bed and continued to forcefully make out with him. The scene then changes back to Uzi in her raven form and N. N was then talking to the raven Uzi. "So, these are memories, and future me is dead at a sleepover?" Raven Uzi looked at N. She then grabbed a stone and said.

"Not a sleepover. You passed out, cause some inter dimensional entity is trying to delete these memories......and I'm assuming to protect my brother from some truth she doesn't want him to know." N had no idea what Raven Uzi was talking about. A inter dimensional entity? Her brother?

"Your brother, who exactly is that?" Raven Uzi then said a name. One that has been said more times then N cared to admit, by Tessa, J, V Nelly and Cyn. Cyn said it the most.

"(Y/N). He is somewhere here, seing he was the first one to enter before me. Which reminds me he is a cheater with Sovereign help. I had to actually work hard to enter your memories!" Raven Uzi sounded like she was treating this like a sibling rival race. N then said.

"(Y/N)? Cyn, Tessa, J, V and my twin sister who is also N. They would say that name a lot. If your both from the future, how is it they know him?" Before raven Uzi answered she was curious about something.

"I'll tell you, but first answer this. Your twin sister name. You are both called N, why is that?" N then answered the question.

"Oh. So when Tessa repaired me. There was documentation that told her about our serial destination name. Turns out we where created together on the same day, the first twin set of worker drones ever. We got disposed of at the same time, but Tessa found my twin first." Raven Uzi was satisfied with that answer. She flew towards N.

"Thank you for answering me. Now to answer yours. They know (Y/N) because he used to hang with them, before you came along" N was completely lost. "He is originally from earth, the planet this memory is happening on"

"Your from a different planet? That's really cool?" N seemed excited. Raven Uzi then dropped the stone on N. She landed on him after.

"Yes it's cool, but focus. We are here to help you, V and Nelly. You cute, weird, weird butler. We find out what happened to you here, meet up with (Y/N), restore the memory files, and save you from being digitally lobotomized. Library basement, giddy up." N then stood up.

"Okay" N starts walking towards the direction of the manor library. "You kind of seem like an evil ghost witch, though." Uzi pecks his eye, causing him to yelp in pain. "AH!" Raven Uzi then said

"I AM a ghost witch!" She laughs evilly. Until... "DAD! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Raven Uzi then falls into water. Taking her back to the present. Khan had walked in. Uzi walked up to him saying "Important hacking going on!" Khan had looked at everyone in the room. He even noticed (Y/N) wasn't responsive to his presence. (Y/N) was also sparking yellow a bit. Khan then said.

"Okay, okay. You've just never had friends over before for a sleepover.....and is (Y/N) alright?" Khan said with a worried expression. Uzi walked away from Khan towards (Y/N).

"IT'S NOT A SLEEPOVER! ITS LIFE OR DEATH!" She then calmed down. She gently as possible lifted (Y/N) eye lids to see both his pupils are Sovereigns Solver. "(Y/N) is fine, he's just not with us right now. He used Sovereign power to enter there mind's to help them." Uzi said pointing at N, V and Nelly. Khan sighed in relief.

"That's good, your mother is in a very emotional state right now. Between her going to be a grandmother for 2, and everything that's happened. She doesn't need to hear bad news, especially if that bad news is about (Y/N)" Uzi nodded her head in agreement.