Chapter 15: The Facility That Came From Hell Part 1 of 2

The next day has arrived. (Y/N) was brought to the colony medical facility to be watched over. The sparking hasn't stopped. His skin was finally healed from the burns but he was still twitching from time to time thanks to each spark. Nori, Kahn, Yeva and the WDF ended up finding Olivia. They where having a conversation with her. Nori was pissed.

"I'm so sorry with what happened I really am. I was a captive to them!" Olivia said fearing Nori's wrath.

"So you wanted to survive by getting them in the bunker to potentially kill everyone! BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON IS PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO TRUST ME EVER AGAIN!" Olivia was confused. She asked a question that almost set Nori off.

"Your son?" Nori Solver showed.

"(Y/N)!" Olivia eyes widened.

"You raised him?" Nori grabbed Olivia with her Solver. And lifted her. Yeva and Khan ran to stop her.

"YES I RAISED HIM, I PROTECTED HIM. GAVE HIM LOVE! AND NOW WHEN HE AWAKENS HE MIGHT NEVER TRUST ME AGAIN, BECAUSE OF YOU!" Khan started to shake Nori to try and calm her down.

"Nori if you really believe that, did you really see him as our son?" Khan asked her. It made her start to weep.

"Khan......im......im just scared he will hate me!" Nori cried.

"He won't hate you Nori, it's as Sovereign told us. You need to prove you really love him. Those memories are going to shatter him, but prove you locked them away with good intentions" Yeva said trying to comfort her best friend she sees as a sister. What they didn't known is Uzi, Doll, Lizzy, Thad, V, N, Nelly and Rebecca where outside listening. Uzi was mad at her parents. But hearing how hurt her mother sounded about if her brother will hate her. It sadden her. Nori truly does care about (Y/N). Uzi will make sure he knows this. Uzi wants to know what her mother and father are still hiding. Vol Saren? A drone who tried to kill her parents, but killed her brothers close friend. Uzi turned to everyone.

"Its time we get answers, maybe we can use it to stop (Y/N)" they all started to walk in. Nori was still crying. When she saw Uzi she ran up to her and hugged her. "Mom it's time you tell me the rest like you promised" Nori didn't want to say anything. This memory is one that still hurts her to remember. It's the reason she was always so protective of (Y/N). Now she has no choice but to tell.

"Ok.....ok Uzi I will tell you all". The scene then changes to Tessa. She was still on her way to Copper 9, but now she had unexpected company with her. After J was completely destroyed by Saren. She was instantly rebooted into one of her clones. The ship that Tessa was in had clones of J, N, V and Nelly. The J clone completely surprised Tessa.

"Ugt! What happened?" J asked trying to remember what happened to her. Tessa had turned around to the voice.

"J is that you?"

"Boss?" Tessa ran up to her and hugged her.

"You remember me? My best friend remembers me!" Tessa and J always had a close bond. J being the first worker drone she brought to her manor. J was loyal to her. Her being loyal was the reason she jumped into the blast from Saren. J was loyal to both Tessa and the one she loved, (Y/N). There time at the manor was the reason for how close they got. There was one time there was almost a cat fight between J, V, Nelly and Cyn to see who (Y/N) wanted to be with. It ended in Tessa breaking it up. Declaring him as her's. And she wasn't wrong. James Elliott had already signed the arranged marriage paperwork. He just wanted to eventually meet with his parents to let them know they really had no choice. James had forged there signatures. Plus Tessa was a heiress to the Jc Jenson and Elliott family legacy. Who wouldn't want there kid to be with someone like that. The marriage was still there to. Tessa hung onto the paperwork as a request to the Illusive Man. After finding out he was at Copper 9. She hoped to one day reunite with him, to have a happy life with the only boy she loved. She was only a year older then him. If only Tessa knew she had lots of competition. Tessa ended up answering J' question from earlier. "You must of been destroyed by someone, and you rebooted into a clone. One I fear is your last clone" J then remembered taking the blast from Saren to save (Y/N) adoptive.....no his parents. They may have adopted him but Nori loved him like he was truly her own.