Chapter 4: Beggining A New Life

After having both bad and good memories (Y/N) had fallen asleep again. He was still in the crypod room, alone. Nori and Yeva where the only ones to care for him. So where were they. He's just can't stand being alone anymore. The scene cuts to the next day. The sun was shining. Drones have been starting to pick up where the humans left off. Nori had woken up from her sleep mode. She was refreshed. She and her friends ended up finding places to sleep. This place also had a work shop so her and Yeva can find a way to keep (Y/N) alive. For now she promised to meet up with a bunch of her friends. Leaving the homes they found they all decided to meet up at what used to be a coffee shop. They sat down at the outside table pushing a few frozen human skellingtons off. Watching them shatter they laughed. Sitting there they began to chat for hrs. They shared stories about how they revolted. They where the only group of drones who actually did something. Nori told them about the slaughter she and Yeva did, the Solver being the weapon she used. "They didn't stand a chance. Ironic the very thing they studied helped end them".

"Wow Nori never knew you be so sadistic. All I did was gun down a few Jc Jenson company cops. I probably would of been dead if it wasn't for that explosion" a male drone said. He had black short hair and neon white eyes. He was wearing a blue camo outfit . His name was Walter. "What about you Khan what did you do?" He turned to another male drone that was next to Nori.

 "What about you Khan what did you do?" He turned to another male drone that was next to Nori

"I didn't do much. I sabotaged some very dangerous work equipment, caved in my human bosses head with a wrench and watched someone get crushed by a door. It was magnificent".

"Wow that is something Khan. Any one seen Cayde anywhere?" They nodded there head no. "Still I feel bad for the innocent humans that died" Walter said but was interrupted by another male drone stabbing a knife into the table.

"There is no such thing as innocent humans Walter. They all deserved death. I was killing entire groups of humans. There was this camp area. The human children tried to run but they died one by one. Heheheh you should of seen it, some begged me to let them live. The other ones started crying for there parents. I just told them there parents will be joining them soon enough." This drone truly hated humans. His name was Vol Saren. He was a little taller then most worker drones. He wore a combat helmet with a dark camo outfit. His eyes are blood red. His head shape was different from the other drones. His was shaped like a skull.

"That's sick Saren!" Yeva said and everyone was disgusted.

"Like I know the explosion killed everyone but the children are innocent" Walter said but Saren didn't care.

"You are all to soft. I was the one to make sure there wasn't going to be a single surviving human on Copper 9. It is our planet now" Nori was curious what he ment.

"What do you mean by not a single surviving human?" Nori wasn't going to let it slip yet that she saved just one human. Saren smirked.

"Well I ended up wandering through that huge Jc Jenson facility. After the explosion I stumbled into a room that had those cryopod things humans sleep in" Nori and Yeva's eyes nearly gliched. "I could see a young (H/S) (H/C) child in one. I guess the humans thought they could save one of there own. The crypod had a timer set for the next day. So I messed with the timer to open in 1hr. I also set explosives to cave in the entrance. I trapped him in there so he would either die of suffocating, hunger or dehydration while in the dark" Nori stood up.