Chapter 10: Heartbeat Part 2 Of 2 Cyn's Reunion

The scene opens up with Felix Wilson. He had regrouped with what was left of his platoon. 11 where left out of 20. Behind Felix was Olivia. Felix is on a comm link talking to the Illusive Man, he had it so the rest of the team could hear it . "Sir I thought you said the Sentinels would be harmless. I lost 9 members of my team!".

"That is very unfortunate agent Wilson, but you don't have time to delay. Your inside Cabin Fever Labs. The elevator you will be taking to the underground needs a key to use. But Cerberus built a back door to activate it. I assume you did the research I asked you to do?" Felix opens up a portable data assistant he had with him.

"Yes I did sir! What is the backdoor?".

"Its a specific one ment to keep people out if they didn't have authorization. When you are near the device to place the key, plug your PDA into the console. It's very simple. You will get a screen to organize the various drones that are numbered. Like 002 Nori or 048 Yeva".

"Ok sir. How do I organize them?"

"By progress. This is why I asked you to do the research. You organize all the drones who are numbered by there progress with the Absolute Solver. Once you do this your in. Your time is being shortened agent Wilson. The boy is returning to the colony. S.I.V.A had given him access to the Absolute Solver. He will meet Cyn again, and Harbinger is on the way to Copper 9" Olivia was of course confused by all this. S.I.V.A? Cerberus? Cyn? Harbinger? What did they mean by the boy? These humans show up. There is no indication there Jc Jenson. So there with this company Cerberus then? She now knows the name of the human that unintentionally saved her. Agent Wilson. She watched him rip the Sentinel head off from the cubicle she was hiding in. The Sentinels are viscous, but that human had no fear and took it on.

"It will be done sir, agent Felix Wilson out!" Felix ended the link. He then turned towards his team. "ALRIGHT YOU HEARD THE BOSS! THIS MISSION IS GOING INTO DOUBLE TIME NOW! Lets go over the details" Felix then activates a holo device. "We are in the Cabin Fever labs lower levels! We can't take the elevator west of Camp 98.7 to enter the Cerberus Project Overlord facility. This is because 1 year after the core collapse subject 002 Nori along with another drone destroyed it" A video played showing Nori and Khan exiting a building. Nori was holding unconscious 10 year old (Y/N). Nori then uses her Absolute Solver to completely collapse the building in. Destroying everything in it. Olivia recognized Nori and the child. But how was he alive? "So now we need to take the secret elevator here, that will take us deep underground to the core of Copper 9. Once we are there. We will keep going west of this secret Cabin Fever labs building.

 We will keep going west of this secret Cabin Fever labs building

We should arrive at the Project Overlord facility within 3 hours. We enter from the side maintenance tunnel. We discover what happened, we extract the beacon from inside the building. We bring it to the secret Cabin Fever labs building. We return to the surface to meet up with the other team. We take subject 003 by force. We need to prepare him for Harbinger arrival. The Illusive Man wants this done asap. Any questions?" One of the soldiers held up there hand.