Chapter 16: The Facility That Came From Hell Part 2 Of 2 Broken Trust

The scene opens up 8 years ago on Copper 9. Vol Saren can be seen standing near the warehouse building. He was staring at it for awhile. He tried to get into the truck nearby but he couldn't. He was getting ready to enter but stopped. The sound of something loud could be heard. Turning around he looked up at the sky to see 6 burning fire balls that broke the atmosphere. They where heading straight down. Vol Saren was curious so he watched them till they landed near by making a loud explosion. Vol Saren then made his way over to where the explosion came from. After 20 minutes of walking he eventually reaches a crater. Saren visor gliches in amazement. There was 6 metallic looking aliens. Harbinger's Promethan's. Saren watched them closely. They eventually caught sight of Saren. They screech showing there burning skulls. They began to fly around Saren, surrounding all sides of him. He didn't know what to do, these aliens are hostile to him immediately. He was getting ready to defend himself when they stopped flying. The Promethan's landed around him. Saren looked around till his sight set on one. It had begun to float up. Saren then hears a sinister robotic voice. "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!" Saren watched as the Promethan body hovered in the air as a orange electric bolt hit it. The Promethan started to fully glow orange. It stared at Saren. Saren finally asked a question.

"Who or what are you?"

"I AM HARBINGER, THE OLDEST OF THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID. I CAN BE YOUR ALLY VOL SAREN!"

"How do you know who I am?"

"I HAVE SEEN THE MEMORIES OF MY YOUNGEST SISTER CYN'S VESSEL, YOU KNOW HER AS NORI" Saren looked at Harbinger's temporary vessel.

"How is it you can be my ally?" Harbinger vessel just looked at Saren.

"WE SEEK THE SAME THING. YOU WANT COPPER 9 TO BE FOR THE DRONES, AND TO ERADICATE ANY OF HUMANITY THAT TRIES TO COME HERE. I WANT TO ERADICATE ALL BIOLOGICAL LIFE AND RETURN TO THE VOID!" Saren was curious.

"Why can't you return to the void?"

"50,000 YEARS AGO I WAS WEAKEN BY THE LAST RACE MY KIND WAS SUPPOSED TO EXTERMINATE. THEY WHERE CALLED THE FORUNNERS, AND WITH THE HELP OF MY YOUNGEST SISTER CYN. THEY ALMOST DESTROYED US ALL. THEY ALMOST SUCCEEDED, BUT I HAD TRICKED THERE RACE'S LEADER INTO MAKING ME A VESSEL TO SURVIVE WHEN MY BODY WAS DESTROYED. NOW I ALONG WITH MY BROTHER SOVEREIGN AND SISTER CYN ARE THE LAST OF OUR KIND. WITH YOUR HELP I CAN CONSUME THEM, AND RETURN TO THE VOID TO REBIRTH MY RACE!"

"How can I help?"

"BRING ME THE HUMAN CHILD WHO HAS SOVEREIGN IN HIM!"

"And where exactly is this child?"

"HE IS HERE ON COPPER 9. NORI AND ANOTHER DRONE NAMED KHAN ARE RAISING HIM!" Saren then remembered both Nori and Yeva reaction to him sabotaging a cryopod that held a human child. Even so if they rescued him, he would die from the toxic air on this planet thanks to the core implosion.

"How do you know he is still alive?"

"MY BROTHER SOVEREIGN IS KEEPING HIM ALIVE, BY USING THE POWER OF THE VOID. IN YOUR TONGUE IT IS CALLED THE ABSOLUTE SOLVER!" Harbinger then activates his orange Solver. "WITH IT WE CAN MANIPULATE THE VERY BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE UNIVERSE. MINE WAS ALWAYS THE STRONGEST. I WAS ABLE TO COLLAPSE STARS IN SECONDS. WHEN THE UNIVERSE HAD MORE THEN ONE ORGANIC LIFE FORM, IT MADE IT EASIER TO WIPE THEM OUT!" Harbinger demistrated his power by making a crater a mile long. The power flow ended up disintegrating the Promethan body. Harbinger then took control of another. "MY POWER IS TO GREAT TO USE WITH THESE BODIES, WITHOUT MY ORGINAL BODY I CAN ONLY USE A FRACTION OF MY POWER. EVEN WITH THE MAIN BODY IM USING AS A HOST I CAN TAP INTO A BIT MORE. VOL SAREN IF YOU HELP ME I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT COPPER 9 WILL BE YOURS. I WILL WIPE OUT THE HUMANS!" Saren hated humanity so he agreed.