Chapter 7: Pilot? Final Part Protecting Home

The scene shows the Illusive Man's hideout. He had his scouting mechs flying around Copper 9. 2 videos played side by side. One was of Uzi shooting N with her homemade railgun. The other was when (Y/N) faced off against V, J and F.N. "These drones have continued to impress me. I can't believe that drone built something like that. She looks just like 002" on the Illusive Man's side popped up a hologram. It was a sentient alien ai named Vigil.

"IT COULD BE SUBJECT 002, NORI DOORMAN DAUGHTER!" the Illusive Man takes a sip from the drink in his hand

"Hello Vigil, it's been quite some time sense we have spoken. You don't need to state the obvious".

"YOU SEEMED TO PONDER ON THAT THOUGHT! I WAS THINKING YOU NEEDED HELP!"

"No Vigil I'm fine. 002 raised my most expensive project. 003 of project Overlord".

"MY TIME IN THE FACILITY SHOWED ME HIS DESINATION WAS HIS NAME! WHEN WAS HE CALLED 003!?"

"He is the third host of S.I.V.A. The information is classified off of Copper 9. So 003 is to cover his name. Don't want any unwanted attention" he smoked a cigarette he was holding.

"WHAT MADE HIM THE MOST EXPENSIVE!?"

"Paying off alot of people. Paying off people to silence any whistle blowers. And of course paying off James Elliott".

"THE CHAIRMAN OF JC JENSON!?"

"Yes. James wasn't as clueless as I thought. The day we kidnapped 003 was how I found that out real quick. I was contacted on a private line from him. He knew I was responsible for the kidnapping. He knew about Cerberus being the true operation name. He knew agent Wilson was one of my spies" he takes another drag of a cigarette. "He wasn't to happy I took his daughters arranged marriage away, or the fact I robbed him of a asset to Jc Jenson. I offered him alot of money to keep it quiet".

"DID HE TAKE IT?"

"Yes he did. James Elliott doesn't care about anything else but money. He would abuse his own daughter from time to time. He only cares about advancing his company. He is unlike me. I use my money to a better purpose. Always finding ways to advance humanity. Some may question my methods. But look at our history. Every major advancement we achieved over time was through human life's loss. Bloodshed from wars. Accidents through testing. Archeological finds that caused more problems to fix. When humanity is backed in a corner we always find away".

"SO THIS IS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO STUDY THE LAST 3 REAPERS! THE VERY BEINGS WHO WIPED OUT MY CREATORS! BUT AT WHAT COST!? YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST 1 PLANET! HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOU LOSE BEFORE YOU ARE OUT OF PATHS!?"

"Hopefully not alot. But I can't say. 003 is the best shot at controlling the Reapers. Vigil I need you to go to Copper 9. Follow these coordinates to a building not far from 003 current location. Inside take control of the 3 medical mechs in there. 003 vitals are dropping but with your help he can be saved". Vigil then disappeared. The alien ai was able to travel through space. Just like how the Reaper Cyn was able to keep her consciousness alive. The Illusive Man then pulls up a screen with a call option for agent Felix Wilson.  He had a job for him. The scene then cuts back to Copper 9. (Y/N) was on his knees trying to breath. He had just saved his sister from N. Looking at the remote his father dropped he grabbed it. His rig suit hud has began to beep. 3 red dots at the entrance of the colony. He looked up at his sister. He could see Uzi eyes widened. Giving her a nod he pressed the button on the remote. He was going to sacrifice his life for his colony. After he pressed the button he crushed the remote to make sure the murder drones would never get in. Uzi see's this and tried to stand up. Thrusting her hand forward she called out to him to stop. The new door then slams down locking him outside with the murder drones. N had gained his sanity back. He was confused and now sad about what just happened. A human was sacrificing his life for the drone colony. He even called Uzi his sister. He watched as (Y/N) formed his helmet again. He walked to the new door and slid down it facing the entrance. Blood smeared down the door. N didn't know what to do. He then heard (Y/N) start recording a message.