Chapter 19: Home Part 1 Of 2 Entering Mind Scape Of The Past

The scene opens up in the Elliott mansion. N can be seen sitting in a library reading a book called 101 Dog Breeds. He was wearing

"This breed is known for its friendly, intelligent temperament, and soft golden coat!" N chuckles "Golden Retrievers are also" He comes across a drawing that was placed in the book

"This breed is known for its friendly, intelligent temperament, and soft golden coat!" N chuckles "Golden Retrievers are also" He comes across a drawing that was placed in the book. "Us as lizards. J drew it herself." There was another lizard on the paper, (Y/N) written on top. N tossed the picture to the side so he could keep reading. "Are also known for having gentle mouths. Aww...! That's why they're good with kids!" He hears a stomping noise. Books start falling off the shelves as he sees that someone is attempting to enter the library via a trapdoor that had a broken V standing on it with her visor flashing error 606. He thinks nothing of it, flashes a peace sign, and walks away. Entering another room he is greeted by Cyn.

"You seem upset, brother N. Perhaps you'd like to attend the gala with me? Light sip" Cyn said fake sipping her tea. N then answered Cyn.

"Ah...Not sure we're invited, sis. Why not just hang with me?" Cyn looked sad.

"Sad expression, (Y/N) would of gone with me.....Climbing. Criss, cross applesauce. I feel not wanted, but now there is no one around to stop that feeling" N just sighed. He was holding a platter.

"You know it's Tessa's folks." Cyn then said.

"(Y/N) would tell them otherwise, he would defend my right to be there" N was kind of getting sick of hearing that name. It's all Cyn would mutter, from time to time.

"Well I'm not this (Y/N)! I can't do that." Cyn then said something.

"Wicked grin. Not yet!" N was confused by that statement. Red liquid, likely blood, suddenly drips from the ceiling and onto N's platter. He wipes it off, revealing a message written on the ceiling. It said basement now!!! Stop ignoring me!!!! N just throws the platter at a wall. It sticks in, next to a figure. Zooming out we can see it's (Y/N)? He was confused with what's happening.

"What the fu" the scene then changes to Camp 98.7, one day from the present event. The Promethan that was infront of (Y/N) was glowing orange. It then spoke.

"FINALLY WE MEET AT LAST!" Harbinger said. (Y/N) was confused. He didn't know any metallic aliens......did he? He gotten his memories back, but could there still be some lost.

"Who are you? I don't know you, or what you even are!" Harbinger just laughed.

"OH. BUT YOU DO, AFTER ALL.......MY BROTHER IS USING YOU AS A HOST!" This again confused (Y/N). Everyone else pieced it together. Harbinger has finally showed himself, to them.

"Brother?........do you mean S.I.V.A!?" The collection of different consciousness, housed in the nanites in my body?" Sovereign still hasn't told him who he really is. He hasn't given (Y/N) his real name. (Y/N) still only has the fake information Sovereign told him long ago.

"NO! IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONE WHO IS REALLY IN THOSE NANITES. THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO DODGE ME, SO HE CAN LIVE IN THE UNIVERSE. INSTEAD OF RETURNING TO THE VOID, THE PLACE HE BELONGS!" Harbinger walked up to (Y/N). He readied his sword, but (Y/N) was shaking a little. "YOU ARE MY PERFECT VESSEL, I MOLDED YOU PERFECTLY FOR THIS. WITH YOUR BODY, I CAN TAKE MY BROTHERS HUSK OF A BODY, FUZE WITH IT AND FINALLY RETURN TO THE VOID WITH THE LAST OF MY KIND CONSUMED!" Uzi widened her eyes. That's what Harbinger's plan was.