Chapter 3: The Past Part 2, The Cerberus Solver Project

When (Y/N) opened his eyes he was blinded by a very bright light. Looking around he noticed he was in a small room. The room had white walls, a single light on the ceiling, a table a toilet and a bed that he woke up on. He tried to move but realized he was strapped to the bed. He began to struggle when trying to break free of the straps. The door to his room ended up opening and in walked a guard and 2 scientist. One female the other male.

(The guard looks like this)

"We don't need you here. This is just a child what are you protecting us from?" The female scientist said to the guard.

"Look lady orders are orders. When ever you interact with the children we need to be present. Plus you haven't injected this one with S.I.V.A yet. Who knows what will happen?" The scientists walked up to (Y/N) bed. The male had a big syringe with red liquid. But there was something else in it.

There was lots of them probably thousands

There was lots of them probably thousands. The female scientist took a tiny scalpel. (Y/N) started to struggle more. He even started screaming for help. "Shouldn't you knock him out before doing this?" The female scientist turned to the guard.

"No we find when the subject is asleep they won't bond with S.I.V.A the right way. Seeing as S.I.V.A is a byproduct of the Absolute Solver, there are so many side effects. These little nanites come from bio mutation the Solver does to drones. We know it would bond with the child if it heals there wound. So we will slit a tiny cut in the subjects throat, then we will inject his cut with S.I.V.A. I can't wait to record the results" The female scientist started to cackle. The guard just shook his head. He doesn't get payed enough to really care. The scientist then cuts (Y/N) throat but she did it very slowly causing alot of pain to (Y/N). The male scientist then sticks the syringe in. The S.I.V.A nanites began to enter. If this doesn't work (Y/N) will choke on his own blood. After a few seconds the blood began to clot, stopping the bleeding.