thirty (part one)

joe walked around looking for clarissa's apartment. he had a feeling that she gave him the wrong address so he had his kik app opened just in case. his sunglasses were on his face and everything was so dark that it was hard for him to see. he pulled his hood up and made sure that no one would know who he is.

as soon as he reached clarissa's apartment, he knocked on the door and waited for a reply. about two minutes later, he knocked again and when someone opened the door, he wasn't surprised at all to see that it wasn't clarissa.

"can i help you?" the blonde girl in front of him asks. he sighs quite loudly and dismisses the girl. the blonde girl in front of him steps back and when the familiar brunette girl he was steps in, joe drops his phone in shock.

"you're gonna have to pick that up." blondie said. joe (who happens to be blonde too) waves her off and rushes inside to hug clarissa tightly. clarissa smiled and gestured for kat to close the door.

"why are you here?" clarissa asked him. joe was about to blurt out jesus's name but then he remembered that this was supposed to be a surprise. he shut his mouth and thought of another excuse.

"i wanted to visit kat." kat, who was right behind joe, smiled and blushed a little. joe and kat have been talking for a few weeks now but joe still doesn't know how kat looks like. clarissa scoffed which made kat giggle. joe looked back and stared at kat before realizing who blondie really was.

"oh." joe said. clarissa gestured towards kat and joe didn't hesitate going to her and enveloping her in a hug. joe and kat weren't close yet, but joe really liked talking to her and it was obvious that kat liked him.

clarissa smiled at their cuteness and suddenly she remembered jesus. jesus was an asshole to her, but she loved him anyways. she groaned loudly which made kat and joe seperate.

"what are you whining about?" joe asked, obviously angry over the fact that he stopped hugging kat.

clarissa sighed and dragged the two lovers to sit on the couch. she sat on the opposite side and immediately said jesus's name.

"oh right." joe said. joe stood up (so much for sitting) and grabbed clarissa's hand. kat just sat there and watched them nonchalantly because she knew about this whole surprise thing.

"where are you taking me?" clarissa asked. joe just shook his head and continued making his way towards the front door. clarissa was dragging herself behind so kat helped by pushing clarissa forward.

"this is considered as kidnapping!" clarissa whined. kat laughed but still continued pushing clarissa.

"you'll be thanking me later." joe said. before clarissa got to say something else, he put a blindfold over her eyes.

thanks to those who greeted !! love u all xo