seven

clarissa didn't know what to expect from jesus considering the fact that he was a douche and he didn't give a flying fuck about anybody. she signed quite loudly and headed towards the back room.

you see, clarissa wasn't as rich as jesus. she had to work two jobs just to pay off her expenses plus she had to pay for her tuitions. clarissa worked at starbucks everyday until 4 pm and from 4 pm to 9 pm, she worked at a local arcade. clarissa knew for a fact that her life wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows considering the fact that her parents left her for adoption as a child and she grew up doing jobs day and night. clarissa, at the age of 17, decided to ditch that stupid adoption home and explore the world.

at first, clarissa thought it would be easy, boy was clarissa wrong. she had to work day and night again after realizing that she did not have any pocket money and her bank account was at an all time low.

now being 26 and a bit okay in the budget stuff, she never expected herself to be talking on kik with some spanish futbol player she grew up watching.

jesus navas though, was a completely different thing.

he grew up in a good place to dwell in, nice clothes, proper food and indoor plumbing. as a child, jesus loved the idea of being a football player and since spain was the home of football and fiestas, he decided to pursue his passion of being a football player.

starting out small, jesus was able to land himself a spot on spain's youth team. at that time, jesus was fluent in spanish and he spoke it with ease. as he grew older, his club choices had changed and language barrier was hard to break. of course, jesus found a way and now here he is playing for manchester city.

never had he ever imagined himself talking on kik with a girl who was salty yet very fun to talk to. he never even imagined himself on kik.

life stories yay

btw idk jesus that much so pardon the short short life story lol ok don't hate me tnx