twenty nine

joe and jesus arrived in LAX at around twelve in the afternoon. they had their hoods up and their shades on just in case there would be media buzzing around.

jesus was beyond excited to see clarissa even though she was mad at him, even though he thought she was an annoying little bitch, he still loved her with all his heart.

"lad, do you mind hailing a taxi for us?" joe said, typing madly on his phone. jesus pulled his eyebrows in the middle and took a peek at what joe was doing. joe moved away which made jesus sigh.

"i have bad english." jesus said in his spanish accent. joe scoffed which meant that he didn't believe jesus at all. jesus gave up on trying to convince joe and hailed a cab.

"where to?" the cab driver asked. jesus looked at joe for further instructions but joe didn't say anything. jesus smacked joe's face which made not only jesus laugh, but the cab driver too.

"bloody hell." joe groaned. jesus motioned towards the cab driver and that's when he finally knew what the spanish man wanted. "take us to the famous beverly hills hotel please."

the cab driver gave them both a thumbs up and that's when they both got in. joe slapped jesus's shoulder when jesus called shotgun. they placed their things on the trunk and began their journey towards the famous beverly hills hotel.

it was two in the afternoon when jesus and joe decided to head out to clarissa's apartment. as soon as they arrived, they were in front of a grungey apartment complex in between other buildings. they were in the busy and smoky side of california and that's when jesus remembered that clarissa wasn't as rich as him and she sometimes had troubles with money.

"are you sure this is where she stays?" joe asked, pointing at the building in front of them. jesus sighed and began walking towards the entrance, but he was pulled back by joe.

"she shouldn't know you're here, let me talk to her."

"no, you'll probably just ditch me." jesus shook his head and walked towards the entrance, joe was taller than him which meant he had longer legs, so it was easy for him to catch up to jesus. jesus was pulled back by joe again, which made jesus groan.

"i won't ditch you, lad." joe dragged jesus back to the parking lot and told him to sit in the curb. "now, stay here and wait for me to kik you."

"can't you just send me a message?" jesus asked. nowadays, it seemed like the only communication they had was through kik.

"nope." joe walked away from jesus and walked towards the entrance, as soon as he was in front of the glass doors, he looked back at jesus to see if he was still there.

jesus gave him the finger before joe laughed and walked inside the building.

almost done omg i cri

(it's my birthday today im 14 now oh my jesus (navas))