💦 Chapter 10

As Taehyung furiously types away while chewing on his unlit cigarette, his doorbell rings. Hearing his doorbell, Taehyung smiles and hops up. He has been expecting his daily sunflower. It's a bit late today. He happily hums and swings his door open.

Upon seeing the man the man holding the sunflower, Taehyung screeches and slams the door. He's here?! I haven't showered in THREE days!!! I smell! I haven't eaten either!

Jungkook calmly stands at the door and waits for Taehyung to calm down. After a few moments of having a breakdown, Taehyung slowly opens the door and peeks at Jungkook. "So, I don't know how to put this, but uhm ... I have been busy?" Taehyung's voice pitch rises at the end as he looks at Jungkook with big eyes.

"Is this a bad time? Should I come back at another time?" Jungkook softly asks as he adores the man hiding from him.

"No! I mean ... no." Taehyung slowly opens the door and lets Jungkook into his apartment while hiding behind the door. "It's just that uhm I am a mess. Like a BIG mess right now." He nervously laughs as Jungkook's eyes scan his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come at a bad time." Jungkook apologizes and prepares to leave.

"No, no, no! Don't go! Just close your eyes and give me ten minutes to shower!" Taehyung grabs Jungkook, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Should I sit on the couch?" Jungkook asks as he pecks Taehyung's nose.

"Yes, please." Taehyung relaxes at the sweet peck.

Once Jungkook is seated with his eyes closed, Taehyung runs to his bathroom and quickly hops into the shower. After swiftly cleaning himself, he slides out and dries off. While he hops around, putting on his clothes with one hand, he brushes his teeth with his other hand.

When Taehyung clumsily runs out of the bathroom, he sees Jungkook in the exact same position with his eyes closed and the single sunflower in his hands. "Okay! You can look now." Taehyung suddenly takes the flower from Jungkook and straddles his lap, planting a happy kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"Just so you know, you are still the prettiest even when you think you are a mess." Jungkook hums as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Wow. I did not expect that." Taehyung's breath hitches as he looks at Jungkook with big eyes.

"Why not?" Jungkook asks and looks into Taehyung's big, brown eyes.

"Because no one has ever said that to me before." Taehyung smiles, leaning down to kiss Jungkook's soft lips.

"Then I should tell you more often because you are absolutely gorgeous." Jungkook hums against Taehyung's lips.

"You are crazy." Taehyung chuckles and presses their foreheads together, earning a deep chuckle from the man beneath him. "I love your laughter so much." Taehyung purrs, snuggling closer to his lover.

"Do you need to get back to writing?" Jungkook asks as his hands glide up and down Taehyung's body before gripping Taehyung's ass.

"No. I am ahead of schedule. I just write to pass the time." Taehyung explains as he gently twirls his fingers through the ends of Jungkook's black hair. "Is that a bruise?" Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees a bruise poking out from beneath Jungkook's shirt.

"Bruise? Oh. Most likely. There was a fight at one of the clubs I run for the group." Jungkook calmly responds while Taehyung's eyes fill with worry.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" Taehyung asks as he slides Jungkook's jacket off, then goes to pull Jungkook's shirt off.

"I probably have a few bruises here and there, but nothing to worry about." Jungkook hums as he lifts his arms to let Taehyung take his shirt off.

"A few bruises?!" Taehyung gasps when he sees several large bruises on Jungkook's body. "A few?!"