💦 Chapter 5

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, how far along are you with your book?" Taehyung's producer asks as they meet at the company office.

"I am further along than I expected. I finished the first draft," Taehyung responds as he places a hard copy of what he has written on the table between them.

"Have you been sleeping any?" Taehyung's producer gasps in shock as he picks up the draft.

"Not really." Taehyung hums and leans back in the white, plush chair.

"Blonde looks good on you." His producer smiles as he sets the draft on his desk. "I will get the draft to your editor. I am sure it will be as good as all of your previous works. Your fans will be ecstatic to know that your new book will be released sooner than anticipated." 

"Thanks, Jin hyung." Taehyung smiles as he relaxes.

"Cookies? I baked them myself." Seokjin hands Taehyung a little baggie of cookies.

"You make the best cookies." Taehyung smiles brightly as he eagerly opens the bag of cookies.

Seokjin fondly watches as Taehyung happily munches on the cookies he baked the night before. Ever since he met Taehyung, the author has made a cozy place in Seokjin's heart.

"So, have you met anyone recently?" Seokjin asks as he pops a candy into his mouth.

"Not sure, honestly." Taehyung hums as he looks at his half-eaten cookie.

"Is that good or bad?" Seokjin watches Taehyung's reaction.

"Not sure, honestly." Taehyung chuckles and takes another bite of his cookie.

When Taehyung gets home, he brews a cup of tea and goes to his balcony with a cigarette. As he sips his tea and enjoys his cigarette, watching the sunset, there is a subtle knock at his door. With a confused frown, Taehyung stamps out his cigarette and goes to the monitor for his front door. When he sees who is at his door, his eyes widen in surprise.

The moment that Taehyung opens the door, Jungkook suddenly smashes their lips together, knocking the breath out of Taehyung. "Sorry." Jungkook mutters against Taehyung's lips as he continues to fervently kiss him, causing Taehyung to stumble backward.

Once they are inside Taehyung's apartment, Jungkook slowly pulls away and presses their foreheads together, both of his hands cradling Taehyung's face. Taehyung softly pants as his mind shortcircuits.

"Are you hurt?" Taehyung whispers as he places his hands on Jungkook's chest and listens to the man's soft pants.

"I'm okay. I just ended up here." Jungkook mutters and slides his right hand to the nape of Taehyung's neck and gently pulls him into another kiss. Taehyung softly moans and opens his mouth when Jungkook's left hand plays with his ear. He clenches onto Jungkook's shirt as the man's tongue sweeps through his mouth and hungrily tastes him.

"Tea?" Taehyung pants out once they pull away from the passionate kiss.

"That would be nice." Jungkook hums before softly pecking Taehyung's swollen lips.

With a soft smile, Taehyung goes to the kitchen to prepare tea. Jungkook quietly watches as Taehyung rummages around his kitchen, preparing a nice hot cup of tea. Taehyung looks absolutely soft in his large brown sweater and oversized dress pants. 

Once the tea is ready, they go to the living room together.

"Here." Taehyung hums as he places Jungkook's mug on the coffee table.

"Sorry," Jungkook mutters when he realizes he has been staring at Taehyung the entire time.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Taehyung chuckles and sits next to Jungkook.