Special Chapter

***
Bree's Description of Leo

Leo is tall and muscular, standing at 6'2' with broad shoulders and a strong build. He has dark, curly hair and mysterious, dark eyes that seem to draw people in. His face is angular and chiseled, giving him a handsome and enticing appearance. He has a hint of stubble on his chin and jawline, adding to his rugged and alluring look. Leo is confident, charming, and charismatic. He has a way with words, allowing him to easily persuade and charm others. He is also fiercely protective of his family and can be quite loyal and devoted to those he cares about. Leo tends to have a bit of a wild streak, always seeking adventure and excitement.

A younger version of him.

Galileo 'Leo' Alfonso Sullivan

Leo's Description of Bree

Bree stands at 5’7” with a toned and athletic figure. Her long, wavy chestnut hair cascades down her back, framing her sharp features. Her striking brown eyes seem to sparkle with intelligence and curiosity. Despite her age, she remains youthful and exudes a radiant aura, making her effortlessly beautiful. Bree is a strong and confident woman who knows what she wants. She is fiercely independent and not afraid to speak her mind. Kind-hearted and empathetic, she often puts the needs of others before her own. Bree is also highly ambitious and always strives for perfection in everything she does. She is quick-witted and has a sharp tongue which can intimidate those who underestimate her.

A younger version of her.

Brayleigh Jane 'Bree' Delgado