PJO and Eragon crossover(Excerpt)

A/N: Don't worry if you don't understand some of it.  There will be a summary of Eragon in the actual story

Eragon's POV

"So explain this to me again. You want me to sail in some random direction with Arya, Fírnen, Saphira, and two eggs?"

"You forgot the couple of other elves, me and Solebum," Angela pointed out. "And it's not some random place, I know exactly where we would be going, I just can't tell you."

"And why am I supposed to trust you?" I asked skeptical.

"Well I've never steered you wrong before," she argued.

"But you've also still not told me who you are, where you came from, and all that other stuff."

She sighed in exasperation. "We're going to where I live and I'm a perfectly normal human with a very extended life." I mulled over the situation for a bit.

"Ok, but Arya, Fírnen, and the Eldunarí have to agree, along with the elves."

"They already did, we were just waiting for you."

Come on little one, we shouldn't waste any time

OK, I'm coming

I sensed her presence leave as I started to pack up some of my simple belongings.

Who will be in charge of everything while I'm gone?

The Eldunarí will be staying and taking control of the operation. We already have everything on the ship, I'm coming to pick you up.

In a few seconds, I saw Saphira land outside and I eagerly climbed on her, glad now for a reprieve from my tasks. We talked briefly on the way to the ship but as soon as I unbuckled myself, Saphira launched herself into the air, heading up to where Fírnen was hovering.

"Do you know where we're going?" Arya asked, sneaking up on me.

"No, Angela has been extremely tight-lipped about it, do you know anything about where we're going?"

"No, although I have a few suspicions," she replied, staring at the base of Mount Arngor. What she said sent my brain into a frenzy, trying to figure out what Arya might think about where we were going. We would have stood there for a few minutes and would've stayed longer if someone called us over.

"Come on!" Angela yelled, "Why don't you both help us with this!" We both hurried over to where Angela was sending orders to everyone on the deck, some, seemed useless, like putting up a flag of truce but others important like making sure the dragon eggs were secure.

"You guys ready?" she asked, and what looked like excitement spread across her face. "Elva, you might want to hold onto something. Oh and tell your dragons to land, the portal isn't tall enough for them to fly through it."

Me and Arya looked at each other in surprise as we told Saphira and Fírnen to land. As soon as they did Angela began to chant under her breath, first softly but then much louder to where she was almost yelling. After no more than a minute, she abruptly stopped as her eyes focused on something.

We all followed her gaze and were shocked to find a small pinprick, no bigger than my thumb, rapidly growing to swallow the hull as the ship sped into it.

It quickly swallowed us, and blue an empty void surrounded us with just us. We kept sailing on somehow, none daring to speak, for fear of disturbing something. Eventually, though, I opened my mouth to ask Angela what we should do next when the world shifted and we were back at sea again.

This time though, it was not really an ocean, more of a very vast lake. Along the left side of the ship were a couple of buildings that were spread out, next to a sprawling forest and connected to the lake. Along the other shoreline to the front of us were huge towers, some easily could've been mistaken for small mountains.

"How the heck are those made?" I asked, peering closer at the super-tall buildings. Angela, who was looking all around had a huge smile on her face.

"I'll just give you some memories," she replied, "It'll make it easier than explaining every little detail." She closed her eyes and concentrated for a bit and not long afterward, memories were gushing like a river, some about the animals, the language, the buildings, and the world itself.

I staggered back, overwhelmed by all the memories as they still came gushing in. Saphira was also getting the memories, and she too was overwhelmed. After a short while, the tirade of memories stopped and I stood up again, trying to sort through all of them.

"Oh come on! Steer the boat to that camp!" Angela yelled at the helmsman who quickly straightened himself and steered the boat to the group of buildings.

"So why are we on...Earth?" Arya asked, using the now familiar word of this planet.

"To meet some friends," Angela replied, looking out to where we would dock. She quickly pointed to the sand beach and we headed there, the boat rocking slightly as we bumped up against the golden sand, contrasting against the calm blue water pitching the boat slightly. We all looked around expecting people, buildings, or something else but we were greatly disappointed.

"Who exactly are we meeting, cause I don't see anyone," Arya said confusion clearly written on her face.

"Looks like we've gone to the wrong side of the lake," Angela said cheerfully, "I guess we'll just have to drive the rest of the way!" After Angela brought us to the car and we sent Fírnen and Saphira across the lake so they wouldn't be seen, Angela brought us to a road with a ...car. This one had around 16 wheels and was huge, maybe even bigger than Fírnen who was still rapidly growing.

"Come on guys! There's only like an 83% chance that we gravely injure ourselves during the ride!" Angela yelled as she hopped in the Mac truck and started it.

A/N: Another part finished! Thank you so much for your support and don't forget to vote!