Sleepover

Fitz's POV

As soon as Keefe and Sophie had left I thanked Biana and was about to head to the house but she caught my hand and said, "Where's Grizel?" she asked, "I haven't seen her the whole day?"

"I'll go look for her," I said.  With that, I saw Grizel with her feet in the lake.  Surprised by this action I went over to her and she jumped up and asked, "What? You think that I couldn't protect my charge while relaxing?"

"A little bit," I mumbled.  I headed back to the house and saw Biana carrying some scrolls when I opened the door.  She hastily hid them away while she disappeared and after a little while appeared right next to me.

"What did you hide," I said, my voice rising dangerously high.

"It's for the playdate," explained Biana.  I walked forward and was about to use my telekineses on her when Sophie appeared in the living room with Sandor tumbling out.

Sophie's POV

"Sorry about that," I said as I gained my bearings.  Sandor and I were in Everglen's living room and it looked like Sandor had knocked over a couple of couches and chairs.  Sandor got to work and checked the perimeter and once he was done he went over and pushed the furniture back to its spots like they were children building blocks.

"It's fine," replied Biana as she grabbed all my stuff and went up the stairs.  I followed her up while Fitz and Sandor trailed behind.  After walking for what seemed like forever she led us into this room with a vast glass ceiling above us and a huge wrap-around balcony. 

As soon as I got myself situated with my stuff, Keefe, Dex, Lihn, and Tam all came and started setting their stuff down.  

"What should we do now," asked Lihn

Biana thought on this question for a little bit and then asked, "Hey Sophie, do you know any human games we could play,"

"Sure, Truth or dare, Charades, two truths and a lie, and would you rather."

"How about we do would you rather," suggested Tam

"Nah, let's play charades," argued Dex.

"Yeah, charades sound cool," Fitz agreed.

"Let's do charades!"  We all agreed and once I explained the rules we started.  I went first for example.  I pretended to hold a sword and looked around the area and started stomping.

"Your acting like Sandor," exclaimed Keefe, nailing it.  I nodded and Keefe went up there.  He pretended to write down some lines on imaginary paper.

"You are in detention," yelled Fitz, a second before I was about to say it.

"Yep," Keefe said and sat back down.  Fitz pretended to be doing makeup on his face and picking out shoes.

"You are imitating Keefe doing his hair," shouted Ro.  He shook his head no and pretended to braid his hair.

"You are imitating Biana," shouted Dex.  Fitz nodded and sat back down.  As soon as Dex got up he was interrupted by Della who poked her head in.

"Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!  I hate to end your game early but dinner's ready,"  she started down the stairs and we all followed out after her.  The dinner consisted of tons of elven foods which mainly consisted of gloopy food, but I had long since realized that elven food tasted better than it looked. 

"This is great Della," I said, "Thanks for making it!"

"You're welcome," she said as the desserts appeared.  There were heaps of Butterblasts, tons of slices of mallowmelt, stacks of Ripplefluffs, and eight cups of cinnacreme.  I loaded my plate with a little bit and started to eat.  After we had eaten until we were full we headed upstairs to play truth or dare.

"I'll go first.  Keefe, truth or dare," Biana asked.  Keefe smirked and said, "Dare,"

"I dare you to kiss Lihn," Biana said.  Tam glared in both of their direction as Keefe kissed Lihn.  They broke apart and emerged blushing bright pink. 

"Fitz, truth or dare," asked Keefe, quickly changing the subject.

"Truth," replied Fitz.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, and who?"

"No," he answered and asked, "Tam, truth or dare,"

"Dare," 

"I dare you to go kiss a tree," dared Fitz.  He went out onto the balcony, jumped off, and with levitation, glided toward the nearest tree and kissed it.  We all went back into the room and Tam asked, "Biana, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she boldly said.

"I dare you to end this game and come up with something else."

"Ok but your all going to hate me for this.  How about we go to sleep and wake up in the morning to make some desserts?"  Surprisingly everyone agreed, even Keefe.  I settled in my sleeping bag and fell asleep almost instantly.