Alliance(2)

Baam stood there, the weight of the Tower's complexities pressing down on him. The revelation of Anaria's intentions had shaken his understanding of the alliances within the Tower. As he grappled with the implications, Yunia approached, a calm reassurance in his eyes.

"Baam, the Tower is full of twists and turns. We adapt, survive, and push forward," Yunia said, her voice steady. "Trust your instincts, and you'll find your way through."

Endorsi, ever direct, cut through the air with her question. "Yunia, what's a Jahad Princess doing with FUG? And not just any Princess, but one who seems to lead them."

Yunia, choosing her words carefully, responded, "Endorsi, alliances in the Tower are often born out of necessity rather than choice. Anaria has her reasons, and we have ours.

It's a delicate dance, and we must navigate it to achieve our goals."

Endorsi, not entirely satisfied, pressed on. "What about you, Yunia? What's your role in all of this? Why are you involved with FUG?"

Yunia's expression remained composed, though a flicker of complexity passed through her eyes. "I have my reasons, Endorsi. Reasons that align with our pursuit of freedom and understanding the Tower's secrets. Sometimes, alliances form in unexpected places."

Endorsi, sensing Baam's internal struggle, softened her gaze. "Baam, we're in this together. No matter the complexities, we'll face them as a team. FUG, Haedaljung, or anyone else won't define our path."

Yunia's voice held a hint of weariness as she spoke, "Endorsi, FUG's enmity towards Jahad's Princesses stems from a deep-seated opposition to the Princess system itself. The Tower's twisted ways have led to a grim fate for many Princesses, treated as tools for Jahad's lineage. I chose to align with FUG, not because I harbor a personal vendetta against you or any other Princess, but because I refuse to be a pawn in their game."

Endorsi, her eyes still scrutinizing Yunia, questioned, "So, are you saying you won't come after me?"

Yunia sighed, "Endorsi, there are enemies beyond FUG, including members of the 10 Great Families, who see Princesses as threats. It's a dangerous game, and I've chosen to navigate it to protect what matters to me."

Endorsi's gaze softened slightly, a trace of understanding flickering in her eyes. "And what does matter to you, Yunia?"

Yunia's response carried a weight of sincerity. "Freedom, understanding, and the pursuit of a Tower free from the shackles of its oppressive systems. I stand against those who would perpetuate the Tower's dark traditions, regardless of where they come from."

Yunia's laughter echoed in the chamber as he remarked, "Endorsi, the reason I chose FUG is simple—I want to be the last Princess standing. The Tower's twisted ways have led countless Princesses to a tragic end, and I refuse to be a part of that cycle."

Endorsi, ever confident, quirked an eyebrow. "To be the last Princess, you'd need to surpass someone like Adori Jahad. You think that's possible?"

Yunia's eyes gleamed with a certain confidence as he replied, "Adori is a formidable opponent, but I have Anaria by my side. She possesses the strength to challenge even the mightiest. With her, we can rewrite the Tower's narrative. She can take care of Adori. But the real victory will be when Jahad realizes he won't have the child he desires."

Baam, absorbing the complex dynamics, interjected, "But Yunia, you can still bear Jahad's child, right?"

Yunia's expression shifted, a mixture of bitterness and resolve. "Biologically, I can't. There are certain scientific reasons that prevent me. And that's my trump card. When Jahad realizes he won't have an heir through me, it will be a victory in itself."