New Challengers(1)

Outside Viridus Parus Hotel

The battle between Yuri and Tiara rages while the others are busy on their own. Outside the Hotel however, JamJam and Matte almost come to a conclusion when suddenly they are interrupted by a certain someone. "Ya'll have a problem with me if I join the battle?",the tall male spoke. "Hm? Who do you think you are? Are you with the likes of the Irregular or what?",JamJam asked. "Oh don't worry about me. I'm just a normal guy on I guess the irregular's side for now. Just a bit tipsy looking at you being skewered.",he answered. "Why you little!",JamJam tried to attack the male but fell silent in a few seconds as the male counter-attacked with his needle, "God's Needle: Dominant Thrust.",he said and Matte froze in his presence. "Now where was I again?",the male continued. "We need to work together if we want to get rid of him!",Matte said to JamJam. JamJam didn't understand why Matte needed him to help him but he realised the fear in his voice and knew that he was interested in getting rid of the new challenge ahead of him. "Why would I pair up with the likes of you?",JamJam asked Matte. "Do you not realise who he is?",Matte asked. "I don't.",JamJam answered. "We need to handle this carefully. If we don't do so, it's war against the Ari Family.",Matte answered. The Ari Family was well known as pacifists in the Tower and JamJam was surprised to hear that upon harming the new challenger they could be calling war. "I can't believe that he's still alive. The Ari Family said that they had killed him.",Matte said. "Oh! Yeah they didn't. I'm far too precious.",the challenger laughed. "Ari Ray Mion... The Tower's Most Feared Genocider!",Matte said and JamJam was shook. He had heard tales of him but never believed them and now he was in his presence.

8th Ranked: Red Needle

Ari Ray Mion

900+

"Ari Ray Mion is not just any ordinary member of the Ari Family. He's a living nightmare, a ghost of the Tower. They call him 'The Tower's Most Feared Genocider' for a reason. Years ago, he went on a rampage, slaughtering entire clans and factions without remorse. His weapon, the God's Needle, can pierce through defenses like they're made of paper. His skill in Shinsu manipulation is unrivaled, and he's rumored to have an uncanny ability to predict his opponent's moves."

JamJam's eyes widened as he listened to Matte's words. The gravity of the situation began to sink in, and he realized the danger they were in. They couldn't take this challenge lightly.

JamJam and Matte decided to combine their forces to confront Ray. However, despite their best efforts, Ray proved to be an overwhelming adversary. He moved with incredible speed, dodging their attacks effortlessly and countering with deadly precision.

"Is this the best you've got?" Ray taunted, his smile sending shivers down their spines. "I thought you  would be more entertaining."

As the battle continued, JamJam and Matte found themselves outmatched and outmaneuvered at every turn. Their attacks barely grazed Ray, while his strikes landed with devastating impact. It became evident that their teamwork wasn't enough to overcome the sheer power and skill of the Tower's most feared genocider.

Despite their best efforts, the outcome was inevitable. Ray had proven to be a force beyond their comprehension, and as the battle reached its climax, a chilling realization washed over them. They were at the mercy of a merciless killer, and their fate seemed sealed.

Viridus Parus Hotel

As the intense battle between Yuri and Tiara raged on, it was clear that these two powerful individuals were evenly matched. Their Shinsu clashed in dazzling displays of skill and strength, shaking the very foundations of the Hotel.

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifted as a newcomer, Mihai, stepped into the fray. Her presence was imposing, and her words were sharp as she addressed Tiara, "Talentless as always, I see."