Alliance(1)

The tension aboard the Gladiator Ship was palpable, each individual weighed down by the looming threat of Traumerei. Anaria's proposal to teleport to a nearby FUG Base was met with a mixture of relief and apprehension.

Baam, ever the cautious leader, voiced his concerns first. "Anaria, are you sure about this? Traumerei is a formidable opponent. We can't underestimate him."

Anaria met his gaze squarely, her eyes unwavering. "Baam, I know it's risky, but it's a risk we have to take. If we stay on this ship, we're sitting ducks. At least at the FUG Base, we'll have some semblance of defense."

Khun interjected, his analytical mind already running through potential scenarios. "She's right, Baam. As much as I hate to admit it, the base might offer us a strategic advantage. However," he paused, emphasizing his next words, "we need a plan. A solid one."

Yunia, who had been quietly observing the exchange, spoke up, "What if Traumerei anticipates our move? What's our backup?"

Anaria considered the question, her brow furrowed in thought. "We need to be prepared for multiple contingencies. If Traumerei is indeed as cunning as we suspect, he'll anticipate our every move."

Ray, who had been listening intently, finally spoke, "Teleporting all of you won't be an issue. But once we're at the FUG Base, we need a strategy to counter Traumerei's next move."

Mihai, ever the vigilant strategist, added her perspective, "We can't just rely on brute force. We need to outsmart him. Use his own tactics against him."

Baam nodded, acknowledging the collective wisdom of his team. "Alright, let's outline our plan step by step. We'll anticipate Traumerei's moves and counteract them."

Anaria took a deep breath, her mind racing with possibilities. "Firstly, we need to establish a secure perimeter at the FUG Base. We can't afford any surprises."

Khun chimed in, "Agreed. And we need to gather as much intel as possible on Traumerei's capabilities and weaknesses. The more we know, the better prepared we'll be."

Yunia raised an important point, "What about our allies? Should we inform them of our plan?"

Anaria hesitated, weighing the risks. "It's a double-edged sword. Informing our allies could jeopardize the mission, but not informing them could leave them vulnerable."

Baam contemplated the dilemma, "We'll have to prioritize our safety first. Once we're secure, we can consider reaching out to our allies."

The group fell silent, each lost in their thoughts, contemplating the gravity of their decision. The looming threat of Traumerei hung over them like a dark cloud, but their determination to stand united against him was unwavering.

The atmosphere within the confines of the Gladiator Ship was tense, as Team Baam gathered to discuss their next course of action. The recent alliance with Haedaljung had raised several questions, and the team was keen on addressing their concerns.

Baam initiated the conversation, his voice steady yet filled with uncertainty. "We've aligned ourselves with Haedaljung, but can we truly trust them?"

Khun, ever the strategist, leaned forward, his gaze piercing. "Trust is a luxury we can't afford, especially in our current situation. We need to be vigilant and evaluate our allies carefully."

Rak, flexing his muscles in anticipation of a potential confrontation, grunted in agreement. "Butterfly girl seems strong, but that doesn't mean we let our guard down."

Endorsi, her eyes sharp and alert, added her perspective. "We've been betrayed before. We can't afford to make the same mistakes again."

Baam nodded, absorbing their collective wisdom. "So, what's our plan? How do we verify Haedaljung's intentions?"