Haedaljung(1)

Seolhyangwon

It was a harsh battle. Because of the warp being activated, everyone in the Nest were suddenly teleported to various places. One such place was The Seolhyangwon. Sophia Tan had recognised the place they were warped too, she was a Fug Elder afterall. It was sacred for them. Both Sola and Namo were from there as well. All around them were women of all ages. It was a huge tree. "Within that huge tree, there is a place where it's snowing all along. That's where Arlene once lived and that's where The Princess was born...",Sofia said. "A Princess of Jahad?",Shibisu asked out of curiosity. "No. The Princess Of Fug."

Sofia was greeted by the elderly women there. She asked them if everything had been well there. They said that everything was fine but they asked her on what was going on and how they had arrived there. "That I am not really sure of... It was a warp from the Lo Po Bia. However, now I need to talk to her.",she said and walked into the place. "Her? If you're asking us about Ms.Mihai, then she isn't here.",one of them said.

"Is everything alright Sofia?",
Evankhell asked her. "I was going to talk to a person who'd knew what had happened but she isn't here.",she answered. "A student?", Evankhell asked. "My prized student. A top level Light Bearer in Fug. Probably the best aswell.",she said. "A Light Bearer better than you?",she was questioned by Love. "Well, there are people in Fug who surpass. They are practically Mirchea's right hands. Since Mirchea can't make moves, they make the move for him instead.",she said and reached out to her pocket and contacted her prized student.

???

"Master? It's been far too long since we've spoken. Are you keeping well?",the voice on the other side spoke. "Mihai. I have a job for you.",Sophia started. "Mihai, we are at the Seolhyangwon. I want you to find out what is happening at the Nest." "Well Master, it appears as if everyone in the vicinity of the Nest were warped to various places.",she said. "What about the Irregular?",
Sophia asked. "He's been warped to what seems like a floating ship nearby. It belongs to Lilial Jahad.",she said. "Wait Lilial? That psycho? Baam is in danger-",Sophia disconnected the call as Shibisu was panicking. "Trust me. Even if you order her, she won't obey it. She only takes orders from Mirchea and fellow Riddles.",Sophia said. "Riddles?",Hatz asked. "Nobody really knows who they are. They are extremely powerful and are hidden from everyone. They could be called an urban tale aswell. Their existence is so puzzling that we call them,
'THE 9 RIDDLES OF FUG' while they call themselves 'HAEDALJUNG', and some of them have powers that rival the Family Heads aswell.",she said. "Powers that rival the Family Heads?",Love asked in astonishment. "That's what they say. However it is very much true that they surpass the Slayers and Elders combined. And the person I spoke to is one of them. She just likes to sit in her Lighthouse all day long."

9th Ranked: Burning Lighthouse

Yeon Mihai Hyei

150+

"Seems like the entire tower is messed up because of this one incident.",Mihai thought to herself while sitting in her Lighthouse and she picked up an incoming call. "Sorry not sorry but I am taking a break so call me back in-",her voice was cut off when she heard the voice on the other end call out her name. "La-La-La Lord Mirchea!",she said out of fear. "I have an order for you. Gather everyone to free the Irregular from the Lo Po Bia and his allies who are with the Po Bidau. You have one week.",Mirchea said and the call was over in less than a single minute.

"Huh? What? No way! I can't gather them all in a week. I can't gather them in a whole year either... It's been a whole 3 years since we last met... I wonder how everyone will react to this sudden summoning. They are all gonna be either very mad or very excited for our meeting. I genuinely hope that neither declines this but I can already see the faces of the ones who are ready to decline.",Mihai sighed as she sent out eight invites.