New Challengers(2)

Viridus Parus Hotel

The Serpent Master flies through the corridor bursting open all the doors along the way, but a mysterious person walks out from one of the room ahead in the path of the rampaging snakes, who is revealed to be Shilial and she introduces herself to the Serpent Master who she calls parent alongside Laura. The snakes split apart avoiding Shilial that stand in their path before asking Shilial what she means that she is his daughter, which Shilial explains to him that she and Lilial are twins and that she had enough strength at birth that she did not need any help, so in Shilial's mind she is more like his daughter than Lilial. Lilial catches up to where Shilial is and asks her why she is here, which Shilial responds by calling Lilial weak for not taking the opportunity of being Laura's daughter to take control of the Serpent Master and that she always envied Lilial for being Laura's favorite. Baam and Endorsi also catch up to the others, which leads Shilial introduce herself to Baam, the "man she is supposed to marry", and she goes on a monologue about Traumerei's reasons for using the Serpent Master and the consequence of not suceeding. The monologue leads up to Shilial extending her hand and asking for an agreement to marry with Baam, which Baam refuses, leading to Shilial asking "...Are you an eunuch or a woman?"

Near Lo Po Bia Family Mothership

Near Lo Po Bia Family Mothership's third hospital, Lo Po Bia Holan is walking away from the hospital hunched over in pain from the curse placed upon his tongue by Po Bidau Gustang, but he looks up after hearing an explosion at the Viridis Parus Hotel. Meanwhile, finally Khun, Rak and Baam catch up to each other.

Khun is surprised by Lo Po Bia Traumerei's action and ask Baam what he wants to do, which Lilial interrupts by saying they have to do what the family head wants, but Baam disagrees since he do not want to be controlled by Traumerei. Baam says that he wants to win the showdown with Traumerei and win his freedom, Lilial thinks this is absurd, but Baam reminds her that Traumerei already agreed to letting Baam participate in the Marriage Tournament, which Lilail responds that Traumerei never intended to hold the tournament and it was a trap all along. Baam acknowledges that it was a trap, but he is adamant that he will continue his showdown with Traumerei and he won't just fight for his own freedom but the freedom of everyone present, including The Serpent Master.

Khun explain that it may work due to Traumerei needing Baam, so he explains the plan as all participants will oppose the marriage tournament, which will force Traumerei to accept a showdown directly between him and Baam, where all the contestants will fight alongside Baam against Traumerei. Baam suggest this plan to the twins with a disturbing smile, which both sisters view as betraying their family, but Shilial is curious and asks about the kind of showdown they had in mind and if it is realistic to win. Khun explains that the type of showdown does not matter, but he will ensure a good chance of winning and if they lose, they have a couple backup plans to use in the worst-case scenario. Shilial had planned to seduce Baam and make him do what he wants, but Lilial is so opposed to the marriage that she would disobey Traumerei and Baam is uninterested in her, so she has no chance of seducing him and she is doomed if she fails, so she comes to the conclusion that it is the only way out for her. Lilial says that it is ridiculous, but Shilial disagrees and manages to convince Lilail of the same, but with the condition that Baam protects her and her family, including Lo Po Bia Laura, Shilial, and Lilial. Baam agrees, before giving the twins the coordinates of Laura's room and sending Androssi along with them, Dravy and Hemus are told to and support FUG's escape plan, while Baam and the others go to challenge Traumerei. Lilial is still confused why Shilial agreed to the showdown, while Shilial has become interested in Baam and would actually want to marry Baam for his usefulness. Khun and Baam discuss the plan in greater details, with Khun taking the role as negotiater with Traumerei while Baam keeps moving and avoid capture. Just then Dravy gets a message about Jinsung wanting to meet them. In the blink of an eye he was there with Cha and Yuri along with Yunia.