Epilogue : Found you in the Paths of Love

Chapter contains some mature content.

The hushed blows of the wind in the Bukidnon trail caused the laced curtains to dance. The fog was starting to slowly dispersed as the couple in bed clungs onto each other closely, with only the blanket keeping them warm and their bodies adding the heat. Their legs tangled onto one another. The triangular house up on the mountains was filled with lots of love from last night and even in the after effect, Rei and Angel were cuddling close to one another as they let their bodies rest on the soft cloud textured bed they are sleeping on. Something so whimsical alights the two, maybe because they joined the knot and suceeded to walk on the paths of love that led to be now together by each other's side. Their hands intetwined and the softly glint og the sunlight hits their rings making it shine and to fully announce to the beautiful world their tied love.

Angel was asleep, she was snuggled close to Rei's chest. Her long hair sprawled all over the dear pillow and Rei was slightly snoring and scrunching her nose, her short hair was able to cover her face. The cold was clearly bothering them and the open window from last night seeped the coldness through causing Angel to stir herself awaken by it. She hummed and squinted her eyes before getting her eyeglasses by the small table beside their bed, she then wore her glasses and attempted to sit up but Rei was all over her.

Angel laughs softly feeling the tight embrace as she lies back down, she turns to look at Rei so softly. She gently brushed the hair that's blocking her handsomely gorgeous wife. The ring on her ring finger glints as the soft sunlight hits the band. Angel looks at her wife softly then sighed.

"Paano ako makakalis niyan? Magiging yelo na tayo sa ginaw pag hindi ko isasara ang bintana." Angel softly speaks and brings her hand on her lover's cheek. Rei squints her eyes and she slightly pouts her lips.

"Maya na." She retorts an answer before giving Angel a bear hug.

Angel smiles and moves her head forward to kiss her wife's forehead. Rei smiles at the action as it made her heart thump. "Ngayon na baby, babalik kaagad ako." Angel says as she looks at the opened window just five steps away from the bed they are sleeping on.

"Ayaw." Angel laughs out loud when Rei hovered her and started kissing her neck causing the ticklish younger wife to snort out a laughter and squirmed under her wife's touch. The early cold morning energized the wives too soon, too early but oh well.

"Madali lang talaga promise." Angel tries to stand up from the bed she lays on but it all come to a fail when Rei brings her back down to the plush cream colored bed. Angel smiles as she touched Rei's face.

Rei shaked her head and smirked at her wife. "Nope, stay here lang sa bed." She says and pressed her body close to Angel causing Angel to gasp at the cold bareness of the woman's skin. The white blanket covered their naked bodies

Angel dug her shoulder on the bed and her fingers traced down Rei's bare and delicate soft body. Rei softly moaned feeling Angel's nail traced her skin giving her goosebumps. "Hindi masakit katawan mo?" Angel asks quietly and stopped on Rei's shoulder, Rei opens her eyes from closing a moment ago.

Rei pouts her lips at the question."Masakit likod ko." She said and rests her chin in between atop Angel's breasts then hummed when Angel softly massages the older woman's back. Angel smiles seeing the delicate flex of Rei's hands covering Angel's chest as the woman's wedding ring glints.

"Kakaliyad mo yan." Angel says with a soft chuckle clearly remebering everything that happened last night. The steamy and passionate night they shared as wives. Skin to skin and moans after moans.

Rei lightly hits Angel's arm causing Angel to start laughing out loud at the action. "Sinagad mo eh!" Rei gives her response as her cheeks reddened. Embarassed but somehow last night was quite something. The two of them literally gave their all, of coure it'll cause some soreness after the love making.