Page 4 : Caught you staring

Saturday, the sun was up high and glimmering, Rei looks out out from the staff room to see the vast amount of costumers lining up on the cashier area

Saturday, the sun was up high and glimmering, Rei looks out out from the staff room to see the vast amount of costumers lining up on the cashier area. Dashiel was having a stressed out expression as she looks at the costumers. She looks back at her youngest sister, eating some snacks made by the cafe staffs and sipping some chocolate frappe. She smiles, wiping her sister's cheek that had some cream on.

"Yummy?" Rei smiles warmly at her little sister, the little one sipped some more before gradually nodding her head, smiling at her widely and letting out a cute giggle.

"I didn't expect you'd visit." Rei laughs a little, truly not expecting her little sister's presence. She had a rough day today and seeing a favourite child slash sibling made her heart be at ease for a good reason. Managing two stores for her is still quite tiring and draining for her part because she needs to be there. Both stores should be checked and be perfectly looked out by her even tho she left managers and leaders in the cafe.

"Big sis dropped me by." She responds to Rei with a following giggle, dancing happily while she is still sitting down on a big chair. Rei nodded her hair and smiled, her older sister on the other hand had a busy life as well, work and more work. Well at least her older sister in utterly inspired because of a lover.

Maybe Rei needed one too.

"Nanay?" Rei snaps back to her thought and looks at her little sister who called her, her brows raised and she lets out a hum. The little girl sips the straw the hardest, emptying the cup surely.

"I'm done." Nilapit ng batang babae ang kanyang plato at ang walang laman na lalagyan ng uniinom niya kanina. Napangiti si Rei at pumalakpak dahilan ng pag bungisngis ng kababatang kapatid.

"Oh. Good job,Jocey!" Nag thumbs up pa ito at and tumayo sakanyang kinauupoan.

"Saan mo balak pumunta ngayon po?" Tanong ni Rei sa kapatid at sinuot niya ang itim na face mask. Parang tumigil ang baterya ng kapatid at nag pause lang ito habang nakatingin sakanya. Isang ibig sabihin nito ay nag iisip-isip na. Nilatag ni Rei ang kanyang kamay sa mesa at nag hintay sa sasabihin ng kapatid.

"Dito lang po." Simpleng saad ni Joce, ang kababatang kapatid ni Rei.

Nagtaas ng kilay si Rei dahil sa respondi ng kapatid niya. "Eh? Wala kang gusto puntahan ngayon?" Tanong ulit ni Rei sa bata, handa naman siyang lumabas sa cafe kasama ang kapatid at pumunta sa kung saan nito gusto. Gusto niya itong bilham kung ano man gusto nito o magpasyal-pasyal sa kung saan ba nito gusto.

"Si nanay lang naman pupuntahan ko." Mahinang saad ng bata at nilaro=laro ang daliri sabay tingin sa ibaba. Napabuntong hinga si Rei, siya lang daw ang gusto nitong puntahan at totoong nakakataba ng kanyang puso na marinig iyon. Nanay ang tawag ng bata sakanya dahil lang din sa agwat ng edad nilang dalawa na mahigit dalawampung taon, parang mag-ina na kung matuturing at hindi naging reklamo kay Rei ang tawagin siyang nanay kahit magkapatid lang sila.