Page 13 : Caught Cupid

Chapter contains some matured content.

"Good morning, Sunshine." Rei smiles, Angel was just out of bed. Bed hair up and she was rubbing her eyelids before she puts on her eyeglasses on. Rei's face was slightly bright because she was beside the window with white see through curtains. The condo smelled like a breakfast house, the smell of eggs and tapsilog lingered Angel's nose as walks forward.

"Good morning po, ginising mo sana ako para natulongan kita." Angel crossed her arms as she pouts at the busy woman in the kitchen. All dressed in her usual wardrobe color, the color black with some comical prints on it.

Rei smirked and then she shakes her head, her one hand rests on her waist whilst her other hand held a splatula, flipping the eggs on the frying pan. "Nope, I insist. Bisita ka at nasa pamamahay kita, I should take good care of my guest." She said in a sing-song tone.

She paused then grinned while looking at Angel. "And my future lover."

"Pakitang gilas ka talaga." Angel playfully rolled her eyes but there was already a faint blush on Angel's cheeks hearing such a proud statement coming from Rei. Truth to be told, Rei is already someone that can be worth to label as a standard. Rei pouts and acted hurt, dramatically clicking her tongue then shaking her head.

"It's working, right?" She smiles at Angel.

"Mas nainlove kaba?" Rei speaks in a taunting voice and her brows wriggled, wooing Angel and Angel pursed her lips hiding such a big smile. The pan was sizzling and Angel sits down on a chair then she looks at Rei.

"Ewan ko sayo, oo nalang." Angel looked away, her lips formed into a pout. Rei smiles gently seeing that Angel was just having some little complications of showing her true feelings and saying more sweet words but Rei can see right through her already for her to figure out all of what Angel speaks off, whether it's defiance or brattiness. Rei knows the truth behind of it all.

Her Angel.

"As if napipilitan siya sa sinasabi niya pero totoo niya talaga niyang nararamdaman yun." Lokong napangisi si Rei at nag krus and braso sabay pag bigay tingin sa natatanging anghel na nasa pamamahay niya ngayon. Nag taas lang ng kilay si Angel sakanya bago tumingin sa ibang anggulo.

"Kiss nga." Malambing na wika ni Rei at nilapag ang spatula sa counter.

Nabigla si Angel ng bahagya sa saad nito sabay pag tingin kay Rei. "Ha?" Rinig ni Angel ang sinabi ni Rei pero gusto niyang ipaulit iyon kung tama ba ang kanyang narinig.

"Kiss mo'ko." Rei had the gummiest smile as she moves forward to Angel, pointing her cheek happily in a childlike way.

Angel sighed but not in an irritating way but in a form of a surrender. She surrendered fully as she leans herself close to Rei, kissing the woman's cheek and Rei hummed. Nourishing the kiss whilst Angel pulls away. She pouted and gave the softest look at Angel. "Yan, ayan. Isang kiss mo lang, sayo na ako." Rei says and her hand was on her chest.

Napangiti naman si Angel ngunit naging seryoso ang kanyang mukha. "Sunog na ang itlog, Rei." Wika ni Angel.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Rei tsaka mabilis na tumingin sa frying pan na marami nang nilalabas na usok. "Ay shit!" Mura nito at nag mamadaling kunin ang spatula.

"Landi pa, wala tayong makakain tuloy." Hindi mapigilan ni Angel ang mapabungisngis nalang. Natutuwa ba naman ito sa nangyayare. Huminga ng malalim si Angel sabay pag tingin sa labas ng bintana, nakita niya ang mga iilang mga tao at naririnig ang mga mga tunog ng sasakyan.

"Start your day with me kase." Rei had the most genuine smile as she says that and it somehow made Angel's heart melt but she remained pouty and scrunchy.