Page 11 : Joys of Love

Rei's eyes was still droopy when she answered the phone that kept ringing for a hundred of time and she was shocked as she lets the conversation going. "Sponsor cafe natin ngayon." Dashiell answered on the other line, her boss being late and the whole event is on going.

"Saang university ba?" Rei's voice was husky and she was still half-asleep answering the call. Grumbling and looking at the time. It turns out Rei's cafe was supposedly an Intramural sponsor in Angel's University and for some reason Rei must've mixed up the dates and forgot all about it but of course the cafe manager didn't.

"University ni Angel, intramurals nila ngayon." Dashiell answered the question. Rei's eyes widened a little when Angel was mentioned. She knew her lover mentioned something about an intramural presentation. Angel was said to be a chess player in their team and Rei for sure had quite a small memory span.

"Akala ko ba September ang intramurals." Sagot ni Rei at napakamot sa ulo nito sabay ang pag hikab at tumayo sakanya ng higaan, nasa gilid parin ng tenga niya ang telepono habang nag sesermon si Dashiell. Tinignan niya rin ang messages at nakita niya ang mga messages ni Angel na agad niyang nireplyan.

"Malay ko gusto maiba ng dean nila 'yon." Dashiell answered the phone, a little stressed and meanwhile Rei is back in her condo. Just woken up and her bed hair was literally standing as she went to her shower.

"Sige, mauna nalang kayo doon. Susunod ako, tatlong variety ng drinks lang dalhin ninyo doon pati sa food. Pinakabest at always bought na varieties tapos may bench and table doon." Rei instructed as she slowly opens the shower and looked around to find her towel whilst still answering the phone as her voice echoes a little as she is instead her shower room.

"Copy po, may sighting naman kami na pwesto. Pumarito ka ha, makikita mo din naman si Angel aayaw kapa." Dashiell grumbled on the other line then sighed. Rei only shaked her head and laughed a little, for sure she'll be there to see Angel and well of course, she needed to be there exactly to support her cafe stand there in the University field.

"It's good to know may natipuhan na kayo na pwesto." Rei smiled at Dashiell's leadership and she had the highest thought of respect to her friend. She knew putting Dashiell as manager is the most worth it decision.

But the thought that she will be seeing her Angel inside campus made her blush and feel quite happy. "Pagwapo muna ako. Sige bye." She answers to the phone before hanging up and puts the phone aside. Her simile never left her face as she undress herself and slowly took a nice yet quick bath.

It was near lunch when Rei arrived at the University, this is also her Alma mater which is why she accepted to be the sponsor of the University's said Intramural and to think her Angel is here as well, well it's the best thing she will ever feel.

"Ay wow ginalingan." Dashiell clapped her hand when she saw Rei going towards the cafe stand, commenting on her boss' attire. Another pair of all black with accents of red surely popped off Rei in the crowd Rei was slightly pale and wearing such colors which complemented her skin made her look more white than she already is.

The parade just also ended so she wasn't truly late since the students have just arrived back in their University. There was a said to be dance competition by this time and a lot of students gathered in their area to buy some drinks. She was looking at her phone mid way and had a cute little frown up on her face.

"Nakita mo na si Angel?" Dashiell asked as Rei took a seat on one of the folding chairs, she looked at her phone and shakes her head. She smiles at the staffs greeting her and going back to serving the costumers.

"Hindi pa nga eh, hinahanap ko din kanina pa kasama nung mga pumapasok na estudyante." Rei said with a frown, her eagerness of seeing Angel showed up and the staffs side eyed their boss for that, a positive and yet a teasing kind of side eye knowing this attitude of Rei shows up once in a blue moon and only for Angel to ever witness.