>21<

Third person's POV

Taekook were side eyeing each other after that 'touch me, all yours, never bored' incident.
They were currently sitting beside each other, tae's grandpa was doing the talking with the Doc.

"Nothing seems to be dangerous in his report and his eye sight is back normally which is very rare. I suggest he takes his medicine and eye drops everyday without fail for next 6 months. We'll also have monthly check ups" the doc said closing the file "Your grandson is very strong Mr.Kim. I'm surprised he's already used to his eyes naturally without any consult from us"

Jungkook slowly slipped his hands on tae's thighs making tae to grab kook's hand.
Both side eyed again.

Jungkook smirked, slowly trailing his hands towards his inner thighs, tae tightened his grip, stopping the younger.

The doctor was handing over the files to Mr.Kim but under the table, the two youngester were busy trying to grab something.

Jimin eyed his friend and cleared his throat grabbing attention
Tae pushed kook's hand and sat properly

Grandpa smiled at tae who smiled back at him
"I'm so happy taehyung-ah. You can't compare how happy I am. Thanks heavens and the mighty lord. You'll be all fine.....my grandson will be all fine"
He caressed tae's hair "Well done. You... you've gone through so many ups and downs....I'm glad ..now you can live on your own..."

Tae grabbed his grandpa's hands and smiled "Without you......I wouldn't be survived. Thanks Harabeoji~" he wrapped his hands around his grandpa and hugged him "Thanks for taking care of me"

The grandpa patted on tae's back with a smile. He was proud. Proud to have a grandson like tae.

Jungkook smiled at them. He never got to feel the love of a father, a warmth of family but looking at these two grandpa and grandson made him smile.

"Jungkook" jimin looked at the younger who raised his head and looked back at him
Jimin signalled kook to come out for which kook nodded
.
.
.
"What is it jimin-shi?" Kook asked following jimin to the corner stairs of the hospital

Jimin turned towards kook and sighed at him "I.....I want you to be Taehyung's bodyguard and stay closer to him every single day"

Jungkook blinked "Bo... Bodyguard?"

The older nodded as he stepped closer to kook "Right now, we have received few updates from our internal agents regarding tae's dad's death and tae's accident. It....it isn't a coincidence but intentional"

Jungkook frown confused

"Actually, me and grandpa had our own suspects regarding the accident that occured 3 years ago but since tae was unable to see and everything seem to settle, we didn't have to worry but now that he got his eyesight back, I'm pretty sure they might be some move from the person who caused the accident"

"Wait...so you mean to say, tae's accident was intentionally and done by someone wantedly?"

Jimin nodded

"Now your worried that something like that can happen again since tae got his eyesight back?"

Jimin hummed softly

"Why?"

"Because tae is a billionaire's son Jungkook. He isn't a normal person. He has too many opposition and too many enemies out there. Even if not for him, at least for his money" jimin picked a packet of ciger "want one?"

Jungkook took the ciger "So? You want me to be beside him and protect him?"

Jimin nodded as he lighted kook's cigar
"You see.....all these years he was in home, isolated and being all by himself. So, no harm. That's why I was in abroad instead of tae to manage everything. It wasn't easy to leave him in that state but I didn't have an option. It was Mr.Kim's order" jimin puffed his cigar "But now, he's gonna take things in his hand. Start working again"