>4<

Park Bogum? What is his picture doing in a place so rich?

Jungkook looked at tae and then at the image.
Bogum.....liked him? I mean.....isn't he straight? He was always surrounded by girls and always fucking around so why is he in a place like this?

"is this your previous bodyguard?"

"U..uh?" Tae didn't know what kook was referring to. He couldn't see the broken frame kook was holding in his hands

Jungkook sighed. He grabbed tae's hands and placed it on the frame "This guy. Is he your previous bodyguard?"

Tae flinched when he felt the familiar frame. He pulled his hand back, totally panicked.

Judging from his reaction, I suppose taehyung did love Bogum but....is he like this because of his death? Is he acting weird coz his lover is no more?

"Answer me. Was he one of your bodyguard?"

Tae gulped. Tears rolled down from his cheeks "G...Go away..." He barely whispered

Jungkook's mind went blank looking at the image. How come someone who is a fuckboy love this human in front of him? Also....Why is a dead person's image in this rich place? Why? Does taehyung even know that Bogum is no more?

"O..okay okay...calm down" Jungkook placed the frame on the table looking at tae panicking "It's okay. It's fine now. I won't ask any questions"

Tae sniffed wiping his tears

"You....you can't just lock yourself up like this everyday. You have to move on. You have a life. You must cherish it" Jungkook picked the plate full of fresh food and brought it closer to tae "Eat something. You haven't consumed anything since morning"

Tae shook his head

"Being hungry or hurting yourself will not solve anything" Jungkook picked the chopsticks "Here. Open up" he placed the kimchi in front of tae's lips "Say ah"

Tae dropped his head on his knees "Please....just go. I...I want to be alone"

Jungkook looked at the broken soul, he felt like a gloomy aurora surrounded by tae

"Hey. Don't show your emotions on food" Jungkook tapped on tae's shoulder "Believe me. I know the pain of not able to eat one meal a day. Your blessed. Please eat"

Tae raised his head "O....One meal a day?"

Jungkook nodded as he brought the kimchi closer to tae's lips.
Tae subconsciously opened his mouth
"One meal was a big challenge for me" kook said slowly starting to feed tae.

"Actually I'm not from Seoul. My birth place is Busan"

"B..Busan?"

Jungkook hummed "After my mother's death. Appa became addicted to alcohol. It was just me and my little sister Heyri. Say ah"

Tae opened his mouth "You....You have a little sister?"

Kook nodded "She's 16 now. Soon she'll start her degree"

Tae listened to kook carefully

"I had to dropout of college because of our poverty. It wasn't easy after mom leaving us. Dad was not in his stable mind and Heyri was so little. I didn't know what to do at that time. I quit studies and decided to take up part times. I really worked hard for one meal. Trust me"

Tae gulped the food

"So don't skip your meal. It's really previous and people who get to eat all 3 times a day is really blessed" kook placed a glass of water in front of tae's lips