>10<

Third person's POV

"Seojooniee hyung~ Annyeongaseho~" tae made a small bow towards the direction of the voice

"Yah.....can't believe I see you here. Standing by yourself and also....shopping?" Seojoon looked at kook "Who is he? New bodyguard?"

Tae nodded "This is Jungkook. My bodyguard and Jungkook.....this is seojoon hyung. My.....my Ex boyfriend's brother"

Jungkook made a small bow but he clearly didn't like the idea of Ex or Cousin. What so ever he was....who the hell is he to call tae darling?

"I see" Seojoon stepped closer to tae and grabbed his arms "are you still on medication? Any improvement?"

Jungkook suddenly felt a bulb in his brain
Ex boyfriend's brother? It means.....Park Bogum's brother? That means.....he had a brother? That bastard has a blood relation?

"Ju....Jungkook...." Tae called which made kook to snap from his thoughts

"I have something to talk with seojooniee hyung. Can you please wait in the car? I'll ask hyung to drop me there" tae said

Jungkook frown by the idea. He grabbed tae's wrist "I....I can't let you roam around without me. You know that I'm your bodyguard. I can't leave you alone"

"It's fine. Seojooniee hyung will...."

"Nope. I'm coming with you" Jungkook intertwined their fingers as he looked at seojoon "You guys can talk. I'll stand few steps afar"

Seojoon rolled his eyes "What was your name again? Ah....Jungkook...." He stepped closer to tae and wrapped his hand around tae's shoulder "you don't have to worry about him. I'll take very good care. Tae has something to talk to me. In private. So...." He pulled tae along "If you excuse us..." Saying this seojoon walked along with tae leaving kook clueless

Jungkook was super annoyed. He hated the idea of them talking in private and moreover he hated the guy seojoon who claims to be park Bogum's brother.
As far as he knows Bogum, he clearly was a single child and also he was a womenizer so how come he was tae ex boyfriend and also has a blood brother now?
.
.
.
.
Seojoon made tae to sit on a bench.
He sat beside and grabbed tae's hand "He really isn't your daddy?"

Tae sighed "He's not"

Seojoon nodded "How have you been? All good? Taking your medicine on time? Visiting hospital?"

"One at a time hyung" tae smiled at the worried hyung

"It's been 3 years since that incident and.....you've been gone through a lot these past few years...I really wished I was the one beside you instead of that bastard. I really wished I could be the one holding your hand and lending my shoulder for you to lean on instead of my brother nor that bastard" seojoon placed his hand on tae's palm and intertwined their fingers "Why can't you accept me darl? I mean......We've been through all sorts together.....why can't you open up for me and...."

"Hyung" Tae moved his hand from seojoon "As I already said.....You are someone who I feel comfortable and whom I can call a real friend. I can't break that and I'll never break it. I see you as my friend. I do lean on you but as a friend hyung" Tae picked something from his pocket.
Seojoon looked at the wallet
"Our times together...." He showed the small picture which he carries always with him "I cherish it hyung. I don't want to ruin it renaming it as Love"

Seojoon looked at tae with a teary eyes. He do like the younger. He's been liking him since a while now but.....When he looks at the trust in tae's eyes, he backs away without expressing how he feels.