>9<

Third person's POV

"Here. This shop suits you" Jungkook made tae stand in front of the mirror "Stand here" saying this he walked around.

Tae stood as kook guided, he doesn't know where he is, or which shop he is in
"Tada" he flinched when he felt kook's hard chest behind him "Now let's see if they suit you" he could feel kook placing clothes on his body "Um....Look's good"

Tae stopped kook by grabbing his hand "What are these?"

"Ah these...." Jungkook grabbed tae's hand "Hoodies with cute pattern on it and a few good looking t-shirts" he helped tae feel the front designs "light colour go well with you, making you look younger. Dark colour make you look more sexy so let's skip dark colours okay?"

Tae nodded remembering the way he used to look at himself in the mirror and tend to wear dark coloured clothes in the past but now, he's okay to go with whatever looks good in kook's eyes.

"Let's go with these okay?"

Tae nodded

"And for pants....let's get you something loose and few jeans yeah?" Tae nodded again as kook intertwined their arms and dragged tae along.

"Yes sir. Welcome to the store. What would you like sir?" One of the sales lady asked

"We would like some jeans and damian pants" he looked at tae "What's your waist size? Um....." Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist making the older flinch "Somewhere between 25 to 26?"

Tae moved kook's hand off him "25 inches"

"I was right" he smiled to the sales lady "Show some good ones for him" he pointed at tae

"Your boyfriend is really beautiful sir. He looks like the main lead of the manhwa character. So handsome~" the lady literally drooled looking at tae

Jungkook proudly wrapped his arms around tae "Right? Isn't he ethereal?"

The lady nodded "he's very beautiful sir. Your Lucky~" she whispered the last part winking at kook

Tae blushed lowering his head. He pushed kook's hand off him.

The sales lady quickly made her way towards the jean session

"So? She says my boyfriend is very very very~ beautiful" Jungkook said as he leaned closer to tae's ear "She also whispered that I'm lucky~"

Tae pushed kook by his chest "You brought your boyfriend along? I didn't know that. Where is he? Beside you?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes "Yes. Beside me" he wrapped his hand around taehyung

Tae shook his head as he pushed kook "Beside you? Where?"

"I'm trying to say that you are my...."

"I guess she's here" Taehyung moved a little from kook, clearly avoiding him.

"Sir these are the best fit I found for your boyfriend" She happily said looking at the couple

Jungkook moved a little from tae and nodded

"Trail room is over there. You can try them sir. Till then you can look at the diamian pants" She pointed at the dressing room for tae to get changed.

Tae stiffened.
He....He doesn't know where he is currently and....where on earth is the dressing room?

"Well....He doesn't part from me even for a mili second. Let me quickly help him out in choosing from these" Jungkook said to the sales women with a smile "Here. Let's go" He grabbed tae's hands, intertwining their fingers and taking him to the dressing room.